network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread

Default Questions about DS flashcarts etc.

Well, i'm back after a month of not being on here (been busying playing hacked psp :P with help from this forum)
    And my friend gave me a broken DS and i'm currently fixing it. (just a broken ribbon and small wire nothing big) And i'm a little confused? about which flash cart would be good. (sry if flash cart isnt the correct name) I'd mostly be playing DS games obviously maybe some GBA but, which is a good one to go with? i saw a few that use a Micro SD card and the MAX is only 2gb. but the ones that are SDHC have a MAX of like 16gb or 8gb O_O which is amazing truthfully.
    So, Over all any good suggestions for Flash carts/Sites for buying flash carts?
    This is a whole different world for me. Its a EASIER world but different.

Dave~
    http://www.blastprocessing.net/?page_id=20
    BEST PSP TUTORIAL I'VE FOUND besides the ones on this site

Ultra Member

try an r4. i hear that they are the best. google it, you should be able to find it for like $20-$30. idk how much storage it has, but you don't really need more than 2gb.

i have a cyclods Evolution and i am very happy with it has lots of features go here (link) for more info
    it is SDHC compatible
    has an auto update function (meaning download the update to the root of the SD card and load the cart)
    and is compatible with GBA pass me carts (like the 3-in-1 slot B carts)

items required for use of the cart (other than what comes with the cart)
    a micro SD Card
    and the 3-in-one slot b flash cart (in order to play GBA roms) (OPTIONAL)

Elite Poster

Well im using an r4 sdhc and it works fine.. the gui seems a bit blah but you can change it
    acekard2 or acekard 2i also seems pretty good.. it has a nicer gui

WoW. alot of replies :P
    Well, All of them sound pretty good. the cycolds looks pretty nice. i mean all i wanna be able to do is play DS roms u no? like the only real DS game i'mma have is probably tetris DS just because im not sure if i'd be able to play online with other ppl if it was a rom u no? (i already have the game >_< i got ahead of my self and bought it...damn it)
    anyway, yeah as long as it plays roms easily. And the R4 looks nice. and they all run about the same price it seems.

(Edit) It would be nice to have one that i can just copy and paste the roms. becuz some of them look like they use a program to put the roms on O_o and that can get...Annoying >.> Quickly.
    Last edited by khgamer89; 03-05-2009 at 07:15 PM.
    http://www.blastprocessing.net/?page_id=20
    BEST PSP TUTORIAL I'VE FOUND besides the ones on this site