network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread

Default my cyclods isnt working

at first it would work fine but now with only about 10 roms in it is says that it has low memory and the roms dont show up what do i do?

How big is your SD card?

its a 2gb sandisk but now all of a sudden the computer reads it as a 1gb
    Last edited by vegeto123; 06-25-2009 at 10:30 PM.

Hmm im thinkin a error has occured with the SD, try formatting, if that fails get the SD into its adapter, stick it in the memory card reader and goto Control Panel--->Administrative tools--->COMPUTER MANAGEMENT....now find your SD card and see if theres anything with a black line in it, or if it says UNALLOCATED, if any of those appear, i only solved this by a full format (NOT QUICK FORMAT) and then rebooted pc, it then recognised the space that was all of a sudden missing.

Hope this helps!

PS: Anything i have gotten wrong, please correct me, hehe

Have a nice day
    PSP History:
    (Full History)
    Slim psp: 3.71--->Bought datel tool battery --->Made magic memory stick via program <pc>--->3.71m33-2--->3.71m33-3--->3.71m33-4--->
    Bricked--->Pandora to 3.71OFW---->Nand backup---->Pandora to 3.71m33---->3.80m33-5---->3.90m33-2---->Full brick messing in flash---->downloaded new pandora memory stick creator---->pandora to 3.80m33-5---->3.90m33-2----->Waited a LONG while...----->5.00m33-6--->5.50GEN firmware--->Something went seriously wrong--->Pandora back to 5.00m33-4--->5.00m33-6--->IDStorage Corrupt--->Repaired with a PHYSICAL nand restore--->3.71m33-2--->5.00m33-6--->5.50GEN-D2 Correctly Installed this time :P --->And finally randomly switching between peoples themes

Ultra Member

the problem is definitly with your sd card... try the full format, if that doesn't work... then i think that your skrewed sorry

first im guessing you have the CylcoDS Evolution (and not the Mini or the Micro)
    first backup you card
    first if Check your firmware (to find out look at the bottom of the lower screen it should say "CycloDS Evolution - Vx.xx" where x.xx is your current firmware)
    if it is lower than 1.54 go here and download the update extract it and put it on the root of your memory stick
    insert the stick into your cardand the card into the DS and launch the card (it should automatically recognize the update) when it asks press "A" to install (make sure your DS has a good charge or plug it in)
    when it finishes put the sd card back in the computer and open my computer right click on your card and click format
    under file system select FAT32
    in Allocation unit size leave it at Default Allocation size
    check quick format
    if this doesn't solve your problem reformat with quick format unchecked

hope this helps

Banned

Be sure you reformat it.
    mine too.So I have thrown it on the trashcan.