network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread

Default micro sd adapter

It appears they're disposable. At least the ones I'm using. I used the one I bought- a Kingston- for a good long while. Then it stopped working regularly, then it stopped working altogether. Then I found one that was for my old tmobile phone so I started using that. And it's stopped working regularly much much sooner than the previous.
    I want to stop using these disposable adapters. I'd prefer something permanent. So I don't have to wiggle it around, plug unplug plug unplug plug unplug hoping one of these times it's going to click and work for some/no reason before it dies like it's brother before it.
    Tell me friends. There must be something out there. Something created to work? There must be. Show me the secrets. :I
    Last edited by Pico18; 12-29-2009 at 05:54 PM.

Elite Poster

Buy normal sd for godsake then !!!

M-M-M Monster Member

don't micro SDs come with their own adapters that isnt 'disposable'
    dribbble.com/mjavier
    psyko is jelly.

Quote Originally Posted by MJaj13 View Post
    don't micro SDs come with their own adapters that isnt 'disposable'
    I don't mean disposable in the literal sense- I mean they break so easily and so quickly that they may as well be disposable.
    My micro sd card didn't come with one, i bought it separate- that was the Kingston. It stopped working easily and quickly, as is the one I'm using now.