network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Webmaster / Owner

Yes, it may be a good idea to prune old users, but it's not something I'm going to do right now.. especially considering how busy the forum will be with the upgrade to version 4, and the new iPhone forum we just launched, and the integration I still have to do.. this would really be at the bottom of my to-do list, but thanks for the suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by SpotterMan View Post
    If I was retiring I'd prefer Spot Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyko View Post
    Modified: VIP Member is the old Spot Member group. The old staff members are probably going to be moved there, and thecurrent VIP members hopefully will be moved to Spot Member instead.
    Other people can't attain it. (Then again, you are a former staff member...)
    None of the VIP's post anymore so it would be nice to be one so I could REPRESENT! Lol and my name would look sexy in bold black.

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Modified View Post
    None of the VIP's post anymore so it would be nice to be one so I could REPRESENT! Lol and my name would look sexy in bold black.
    I'm certain we could work something out
    The one question on my mind though, is if VIP members can access the Spot Forums. If the VIP member group turns into a group for retired users, I doubt they would have Spot Member -forum access...

Oh NoeZ!!!!!.....

I like the idea. It would make some of the old people want to kinda help out more aswell. New people will ask some new or repeated questions which will either A) annoy old members or B) make old/new members want to help.

Also, sorry i haven't been active this past week. Started school, and I didn't even realize the forums were open, i thought it was just that "Change" thread lol so I just never looked at the new threads till today when I saw the iPod/iPhone Threads are now open alert.

Spam Buster

bless leo! *votes Modified for president* XD
    Honey Badger don't give a sh*t!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5