network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: need help

Default need help

ok so i downloaded the cxmb folder so i could use the CTF themes i downloaded aand then enable that plugin,but i can't still see them when i try to change the theme,am i doing something wrong or why is it that i can only use ptf. themes

Spam Buster

Double check you have enabled the plugin, double check that the CXMB folder is in the SEPLUGINS folder. Ensure that your CTF themes go into the THEME folder.

Also Double check that CXMB is compatible with the cfw you have.
    Honey Badger don't give a sh*t!

well i double check everything you said,i downloaded the CXMB folders for the same CFW i have,i'm running 6.60 PRO-B but still nothing and idk if you saw my ohter thread i posted,i lost my Flash0 folders and root folders as well so i am going crazy cuz i can't fix it,i need the folders to put them back but i don't have a back up cuz i had barely upgraded to 6.60,and my friend took my psp so he bricked it

When ever you are trying to install that time you should check the plugin. Plugin is the most important because of through the plugin, you can call the base file for the install. You should check the CXMB folder which must in to the SEPLUGINS folder. After this you should ensure that CTF themes relating with theme folder.