network sites: arcadespot.com hey | games
+ Reply to Thread
    Minister of Magic
    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Default Happy 2015 Consolespot!

To the people who still visits or just even takes just a few seconds to still visit this site, Happy New Year guys! Happy 2015!

And to Evolve who's still posting news (last one I saw was dated December 19, 2014), rock on Evolve!

EDIT:
    I just realized, it's been 7 years since I joined. Wow.
    Last edited by smithees; 01-04-2015 at 01:15 PM.

It's been 10 years for me and I believe my account was reset once or twice during the change over years ago, I'm still amazed the site is active not like the old days when I couldn't wait to see the new themes posted on the home page for the PSP. A lot has changed and more so grew out of old enjoyment of hacking and pushing each other to learn more in locked FTB2 rooms.

I remember when there was only four of us that were able to hack or be on with custom firmware for that matter on the PSP (FTB3) till Dmon gave up the PSNAbler to the general public (you'll remember him as redhate but talented as he was he detested the e-fame, hey Dmon, "The Wretched, it didn't turn out quite the way that you wanted it.... Now you know... This is what it feels like" he'll get it.) Console Spot was a fantastic place without all of the drama a lot of other sites brewed in the private chats and secret member forums, Console Spot gave everyone a place to shine and asked for nothing in return. Thank you for all the years of dedication to the community.
    Orical aka Shang, Sick Clan leader...RIP DemonSpawn great friend and talented coder.
    Last edited by Orical; 02-07-2015 at 02:36 PM. Reason: misquoted something, sorry.

Spot Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Orical View Post
    It's been 10 years for me and I believe my account was reset once or twice during the change over years ago, I'm still amazed the site is active not like the old days when I couldn't wait to see the new themes posted on the home page for the PSP. A lot has changed and more so grew out of old enjoyment of hacking and pushing each other to learn more in locked FTB2 rooms.

I remember when there was only four of us that were able to hack or be on with custom firmware for that matter on the PSP (FTB3) till Dmon gave up the PSNAbler to the general public (you'll remember him as redhate but talented as he was he detested the e-fame, hey Dmon, "The Wretched, it didn't turn out quite the way that you wanted it.... Now you know... This is what it feels like" he'll get it.) Console Spot was a fantastic place without all of the drama a lot of other sites brewed in the private chats and secret member forums, Console Spot gave everyone a place to shine and asked for nothing in return. Thank you for all the years of dedication to the community.
    Orical aka Shang, Sick Clan leader...RIP DemonSpawn great friend and talented coder.
    The struggle of browsing the site on my psp with stolen WiFi 😂😂

reddit/u/prof1t

I joined on 08-08-2008 - luckiest day of the year?
    noSIG?

Spam Buster

Just saying Orical, that's bull. The site hasn't been up 10 years, I registered in 2007, about 2 months after it opened.

I just celebrated my 25th birthday... Can't believe it's nearly 8 years since I've been here!

Happy 2015 lurkers.
    Honey Badger don't give a sh*t!