network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread
    Spot Veteran

Default [news] my dream come true

Gold and Silver are getting DS remakes, I always wished for this since firered/LG games were released

SOURCE
    Can you beat MYbrute?

Banned

Oh Yes......1 Thing Is...Its Impossible To Beat Any Pokemon Game....No,Litterly....
    You Can Have Every PokeMon But It Keeps Going,And Going....

Ultra Member

Default Why does (almost) everyone on CS use QJ.net as their main source for gaming news?

Yes! Nuff said. Gold/Silver/Crystal is the best series of all the Pokemon games (imo). Although I already knew about this, it's great to hear it again.

Edit: Lugia ftw!
    Last edited by Peza; 05-08-2009 at 11:49 PM.

The Moogle

There is a fan made re-make of Fire Red called Shiny Gold made for GBA emus. I really like it. The glitches are very minimal, same story as Gold/Silver, and the graphics of Fire Red/Leaf Green.

This will still be a nice release.....I only wish my Lite wasn't broke in half...

Elite Poster

niiioice
    was hoping for this when i heard the news..

thought they were gonna announce if they were gonna make it on the 10th though =/

Ultra Member

sweet these 2 are by far the best pokemon games im so glad that they are getting ds remakes!

Spot Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Joomla12 View Post
    There is a fan made re-make of Fire Red called Shiny Gold made for GBA emus. I really like it. The glitches are very minimal, same story as Gold/Silver, and the graphics of Fire Red/Leaf Green.

This will still be a nice release.....I only wish my Lite wasn't broke in half...
    I have it, its pretty nice, but I dont think you can trade. Is the wireless compatable in Gpsp Kai yet?

@Peza,

It's not my only source, but I always check qj, before I check Consolespot.
    If I find something intersesting there I post here,
    Can you beat MYbrute?

Special Task Force Unit

It was extremely logical Nintendo would do this. Considering how in D/P/Pt there are mentions of Johto, along with items like the glass flutes. There's also the hassle people have to go through to get some Generation II Pokemon.

While my favorite in terms of features will always be Emerald, all of them are really good games with the exception of this current generation. To me, most Pokemon designs don't look that much inspiring, although Game Freak did manage to make strides improving on the formula.

Also, Pokemon still passes with flying colors when it comes to competitive gameplay.[/nerd]

Ultra Member

Quote Originally Posted by CommunistMonkey2237 View Post
    I have it, its pretty nice, but I dont think you can trade. Is the wireless compatable in Gpsp Kai yet?

@Peza,

It's not my only source, but I always check qj, before I check Consolespot.
    If I find something intersesting there I post here,
    Yea, that's fine and all, but I was just merely expressing how almost everyone on CS gets their gaming news from QJ.net. I don't mean everyone who posts news, I mean everyone in general. I'm just not a fan of the way QJ does news articles or most of their editors' writing styles.

/rant

Spot Veteran

^

Lol nice rant, you should make a news website that emulates the feel of a newspaper or something
    Can you beat MYbrute?