network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Spam Buster

Default Nintendo 3D Handheld?

is there any more info about it?! It's aparently been announced at E3?!?! but im not 100% sure
    Honey Badger don't give a sh*t!

YouTube - Nintendo3DS Trailer E3 2010
    3DS Trailer One thing tho how would they do it??

▂▂▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ M H lM Hkr █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂▂▂

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▼▲▼
    M ߥk_ - h r & HM
    ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▼▲▼

Spot Veteran

I dont know, but it does work. No 3D glasses needed. and you can adjust the 3D settings right there on the DS. Comes with analog also. Looks awesome. I actually want it.

Wanna request a sig click the [X]

M-M-M Monster Member

i thought the whole black space was the screen lol
    dribbble.com/mjavier
    psyko is jelly.

Cookie Monstah!!!

I know... u know the camera on the front it scans ur face and recognizes it, that's the front view and if u watched Nintendo presentation u might remember that they said the new 3DS will have motion sensor so the handheld will notice when it leans to the back or sideways, relative to ur face the handheld will show u what the object will look like based on its movement. For instance, in real life there is a cape there and u wanna know what's behind it you would go to the side to see what's there,it's the same with the handheld u see the cape all you have to do is more hte DS to the right or left. seems kool

My Platinums Sig.

=^.^=

Oh NoeZ!!!!!.....

It adds depth. thats all. Nothing is really popping out. Its a nice easy way to do 3D on a portable system, i gotta give nintendo some props. They took something complicated (not that complicated but just work with me) and made it seem soooo simple. While Sony and MS are trying so hard to master 3D. Thats one thing I do like about Nintendo.

Cookie Monstah!!!

KISS

Keep It Simple Stupid

nintendo succeeds in that...xD

My Platinums Sig.

=^.^=

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by leo9891 View Post
    It adds depth. thats all. Nothing is really popping out. Its a nice easy way to do 3D on a portable system, i gotta give nintendo some props. They took something complicated (not that complicated but just work with me) and made it seem soooo simple. While Sony and MS are trying so hard to master 3D. That's one thing I do like about Nintendo.
    YouTube - Official Nintendo 3DS Trailer [HD 1080p] - E3 Conference 2010

^^ Link to the 3-D pop out affect
    according to the trailer of the new 3DS things are popping out even though its only supposed to have depth according to you and a few other videos i saw on YouTube.. which nobody is sure of maybe things will pop out but i doubt it,they didn't officially announce it will only add depth instead of any pop out affect which would suck if its true..3-D is no fun with pop out affects ..i don't think its possible without glasses,I think those Glasses are stylish and i don't mind wearing them.The first 3-D glasses i admit were ugly and i hated them..they were super ugly.but the ones they released with Sam sung 3-D TV and Panasonic it is super hot.

im so sad of how glasses aren't needed those glasses 3-D look hot and its better cause then when your not in the mood to see and play stuff in 3-D you can simply take off your 3-D glasses instead of having to slide down the 3-D depth thing they added.which looks ugly..and doesn't seem very futuristic..since that slide down thing was in the older Nintendo DS..

The desgin itself is kinda ugly..they could of done a way better job..I hope if they come out with a psp in 3-D they add glasses very nice ones to.

i hope they change there mind and end up adding 3-D glasses anyways and change up the desgin

heres how it could look like ..YouTube - Nintendo 3DS - What the Nintendo 3DS Games could look like!

Quote Originally Posted by darkgundamz View Post
    I know... u know the camera on the front it scans ur face and recognizes it, that's the front view and if u watched Nintendo presentation u might remember that they said the new 3DS will have motion sensor so the handheld will notice when it leans to the back or sideways, relative to ur face the handheld will show u what the object will look like based on its movement. For instance, in real life there is a cape there and u wanna know what's behind it you would go to the side to see what's there,it's the same with the handheld u see the cape all you have to do is more hte DS to the right or left. seems kool
    I agree the movement thing is soo cool.

I dont know, but it does work. No 3D glasses needed. and you can adjust the 3D settings right there on the DS. Comes with analog also. Looks awesome. I actually want it.
    of course its new technongly who wouldnt wnat it..anyways..it looks okay but they could of done way better.

3DS Trailer One thing tho how would they do it??
    heres a link to kinda explain how it works.

YouTube - How The 3D Effects for the Nintendo 3DS Will Work

KISS

Keep It Simple Stupid

nintendo succeeds in that...xD
    wtf ??
    Last edited by PspFairy99; 06-16-2010 at 09:24 AM.

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by PspFairy99 View Post
    im so sad of how glasses aren't needed those glasses 3-D look hot and its better cause then when your not in the mood to see and play stuff in 3-D you can simply take off your 3-D glasses instead of having to slide down the 3-D depth thing they added.which looks ugly..and doesn't seem very futuristic..since that slide down thing was in the older Nintendo DS..
    Err....

A simple on/off switch for the 3D effects... how is that not more convenient that having to rely on a pair of glasses?

If you really like glasses that much, go buy a pair of sunshades.

Spam Buster

or those shutter shades (Hate those)
    Honey Badger don't give a sh*t!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast