network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread
    Ultra Member

Default What would you like on a iPod Touch 4G?

Seeing as tomorrow is supposed to be the Apple event, most likely they will unveil a new iPod Touch. So I'm just wondering, what would you like to see in the new iPod Touch? I for one, would like all of the guts from the iPhone 4, a card reader, and at the least, a camera, preferably on the back.

So, what about ya'll?

Retired

I'm starting to see a pattern in how Apple rolls with releasing iPhones and iPod Touches.

For starters, iPhone was first launched with a flat back. So was the iPod touch.
    As the second iteration was launched, they both got rounded backs.
    Third iteration wasn't much of an upgrade. They operate differently compared to the previous generation, but feels the same and looks the same.

Therefore, it wouldn't be more than logical if Apple released an iPod touch 4G, with 512MB RAM and the A1 processor.
    A facetime camera is most likely going to be added, seeing how they already added support for facetime using email addresses instead of phone numbers.

Ultra Member

Funny thing my brother notified me of, if the iPod touch gets 512 ram, that means it'll be faster than the iPad (They have 256 ram)

So most likely it'll get a 256 upgrade. But regular consumers don't look up specs like us tech savvy people do.

Wut?

Definitely the retina display, facetime camera, increased ram and the A1. I would like to see a flat backing. I actually prefer the flat to rounded, and to me this could be a way to make it alot thinner.

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Dripz167 View Post
    Funny thing my brother notified me of, if the iPod touch gets 512 ram, that means it'll be faster than the iPad (They have 256 ram)

So most likely it'll get a 256 upgrade. But regular consumers don't look up specs like us tech savvy people do.
    Well, that's what they said about the iPhone 4. Then again, the 3GS had 256MB, so did the iPT3G. And seeing the iPod Touch always got the same hardware upgrades as the iPhone did, I'm having a really hard time thinking they wont give the iPod Touch 512MB RAM.

For me there are everything be all right but the most important thing is it's sound system. Hearing sound using the iPod is awesome feeling and I like to enjoy it much and much.