network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: True or Not??

Default True or Not??

While searching around on the net i read that Geohotzz is comn out with a new firmware 3.30 GEO-F... So my question is, is this information true or no and if it is will it work with the slim 250 gb ps3 model with the 3.21 firmware or not???

Ultra Member

No, Geohot said you needed the OtherOS option, and slim don't have that period.

And c'mon, if you say you were "searching around the net", how hard is it to post a link so others can view and give their opinion?

Nobody can tell you anyway if this is true or not, only Geohot, check his website I guess.

Spot Veteran

Slims dont have the other OS feature.. :\ my brother has a PS3 Slim 120gb, and it had the other OS feature...

Wanna request a sig click the [X]

Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by afterlife1230 View Post
    Slims dont have the other OS feature.. :\ my brother has a PS3 Slim 120gb, and it had the other OS feature...
    Highly unlikely

Quote Originally Posted by Dripz167 View Post
    No, Geohot said you needed the OtherOS option, and slim don't have that period.

And c'mon, if you say you were "searching around the net", how hard is it to post a link so others can view and give their opinion?

Nobody can tell you anyway if this is true or not, only Geohot, check his website I guess.
    Heres the link: On the PlayStation 3: OtherOS Supported on "3.21OO" just go down on the page and you can read about it.....