network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread

Default [MW2] Anyone know how to get speed hack on split screen?

yeah what title says i can't do anything with Modio, probs coz it's based for x360 files... anyone know of a similar program?
    Chromatic White 5.50 GEN-D3 phat psp, MY own custom theme, internet radio as PSPRadio, Go!Messenger as AFKiM, and edited prx's.

Awesome Drum and Bass Radio Stations

I know that for the Xbox 360, the only way to change the values of the game would be to add modified DVARS into your patch_mp.ff file. This can only be done with a JTAG console which is obviously not available for the PS3 so I'm not sure. I believe the only way would be to get infected with the speed hack in a ranked game, but I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Modified View Post
    I know that for the Xbox 360, the only way to change the values of the game would be to add modified DVARS into your patch_mp.ff file. This can only be done with a JTAG console which is obviously not available for the PS3 so I'm not sure. I believe the only way would be to get infected with the speed hack in a ranked game, but I could be wrong.
    Well the thing is, someone has had to have modded themselves or the lobby in order for you to become infected, so I am wondering how on earth they manage to mod it... And yeah, there are no JTAG's as such for PS3 currently.
    Chromatic White 5.50 GEN-D3 phat psp, MY own custom theme, internet radio as PSPRadio, Go!Messenger as AFKiM, and edited prx's.

Oh NoeZ!!!!!.....

If you are looking just to get to 10th Prestige, I can help you. It won't unlock all perks/attachments/emblems/titles/challenges/weapons. It will let you keep all of your attachments that you currently have though.

For instance, If i have all attachments for the M4A1, and i use the 10th Prestige hack, I will still have all the attachments without having to do all the challenges again. Same with the Perks, if i have Marathon Pro, that will carry over and you won't have to run the 20 something miles to unlock pro.

Play it the correct way.

Wut?

All he wants to do is do it in split screen. For entertainment, is that wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by leo9891 View Post
    If you are looking just to get to 10th Prestige, I can help you. It won't unlock all perks/attachments/emblems/titles/challenges/weapons. It will let you keep all of your attachments that you currently have though.

For instance, If i have all attachments for the M4A1, and i use the 10th Prestige hack, I will still have all the attachments without having to do all the challenges again. Same with the Perks, if i have Marathon Pro, that will carry over and you won't have to run the 20 something miles to unlock pro.
    Thanks, but i already have an online account with 10th Prestige lv. 70