network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    52

    Default [Release] 5.50 Music.prx [Same as original 3.71 plugin /MOD]


    Hi guys!

    After searching for hours and hours trying to find the music.prx for 5.50 GEN-D3 I failed.
    So I decided to modify the original music.prx into a working one for 5.50 GEN-D3.
    This is my first PSP release ever.

    Usage:


    Credits:
    - To the GEN team for making their awesome CFW.
    - To the maker(s) of the original music.prx.
    - To Vreg (me) for modding the plugin and making it work on 5.50 GEN-D3.


    Mod notice: This plugin is the exact same as the one released for 3.71.
    Download removed. Go download it the proper way from the proper author.
    Last edited by Psyko; 05-19-2010 at 05:57 AM.

  2.    
  3. #2
    Don't Stop Me Now
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In Melancholy Hill
    Posts
    631

    Default

    Good work on this man, I think I will use this instead of the old music.prx
    This one shows me the songs and can switch between them without having to play
    I like it
    Last edited by King Danny; 05-14-2010 at 09:02 PM.


    Many thanks to DigitalFlow for making Bruce Lee sig

  4. #3
    Elite Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    at my computer
    Posts
    464

    Default

    nice you should let qj know about this



  5. #4
    Don't Stop Me Now
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In Melancholy Hill
    Posts
    631

    Default

    Yes, go and post this on Qj.net it's much better than the music.prx


    Many thanks to DigitalFlow for making Bruce Lee sig

  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingdanny7666 View Post
    Yes, go and post this on Qj.net it's much better than the music.prx
    yeh i probably should and i will but my laptop said boom so i gotta wait till tomorrow to do it with my dads pc, on my psp atm, and also guys, thx for ur advice and glad u like it
    Last edited by Vreg; 05-14-2010 at 09:50 PM.

  7. #6
    Retired
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,568

    Default

    I cleaned up the post and moved it to PSP News. (aka frontpage )

    I hope you don't mind. You shouldn't. Enjoy your moment in the limelight

  8. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psyko View Post
    I cleaned up the post and moved it to PSP News. (aka frontpage )

    I hope you don't mind. You shouldn't. Enjoy your moment in the limelight
    omg, never exepted i would make it to the front page, ive imagined it though, tyvm

  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    96

    Default

    Have any of you tried this? I'm on 5.50 GEN D3 Final and all I get on reboot is a black screen. I thought it might be because I was missing the "/" in the VSH and GAME texts but I tried it both with and without the "/" after ms0 and it still didn't work either way.

    "Step 2: Open the game.txt, vsh.txt,... just the places you want the 5.50Music.prx to be in and add this line:

    ms0:seplugins/5.50Music.prx 1"

  10. #9
    M-M-M Monster Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,264

    Default

    yes! its about time
    dribbble.com/mjavier
    psyko is jelly.

  11. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ajnauron View Post
    Have any of you tried this? I'm on 5.50 GEN D3 Final and all I get on reboot is a black screen. I thought it might be because I was missing the "/" in the VSH and GAME texts but I tried it both with and without the "/" after ms0 and it still didn't work either way.

    "Step 2: Open the game.txt, vsh.txt,... just the places you want the 5.50Music.prx to be in and add this line:

    ms0:seplugins/5.50Music.prx 1"
    The line you need to add is missing a forward slash after the colon. It is wrong in the readme...

    add this:
    Code:
    ms0:/seplugins/5.50Music.prx 1
    PSN Account Made on 7-24-09 ID: Brick_Factory
    Snot Permitted. Dont Read Rules.




 
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts