network sites: arcadespot.com hey | games
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: seplugin help

Default seplugin help

I got a psp2000 with 5.50 gen d3 and i downloaded some plugins and they dont work 1 of them is the nitepr anybody can help...links? tips? any help will be grateful....

Furfag

Did you remember to add the .prx line of whatever you downloaded to the Game and Vsh text files?

Ex. ms0:/seplugins/Enigma.prx

Just fill the "Enigma" part with the name of whatever plugin you've downloaded. Be sure they're in the correct place too. Also, did you enable the plugins via. recovery menu yet?

yes i did all that... the thing is it opens and shows all cheats but does not work in the game.... rare...

Oh NoeZ!!!!!.....

Make sure you installed the Cheats correctly. For any NightPR based cheat device, you need to make each game its own txt document and also have the region code for each game.

Not all codes will work, so don't get your hopes up too high when you find codes.

Elite Poster

If i were you i would go with CWcheat its easier to edit and use...
    So Long And Thanks For All The Fish
    PLUH!!!!!

Well this is Pretty much what they all have said But:

1. Download NitePR and then take the nitepr.prx and NitePr Folder and put it in the seplugins folder on the root of your memory stick
    2. Make a txt file called game and put this line of text in it ms0:/seplugins/nitepr.prx 1
    3. Go into the nitePr folder you put in the Seplugins folder and Make a Txt file for the game region example: UCUS-98645
    4. Put the inf Ce code in that text file and There you Go you
    5. Start Ftb2 and When online turn on the code by hitting the music note button

Ps dont forget to Have a Hacked Psp LOL!!!
    Online Names

Zz.TR4FF1C.zZ
    Unseen.leadeR
    Dreadknome
    .-xVv45t3Dx-.
    Zz.H3X.zZ
    1m.Gonn4.g3t-U
    KelowniaN

Thanks for the help... I just ended with CWcheat and with psp cheatup (it update the cheats)... Its so kool i ended banned from socom ftb2 for 1 day... so tnx and have a nice day...

Quote Originally Posted by kelownian View Post
    Well this is Pretty much what they all have said But:

1. Download NitePR and then take the nitepr.prx and NitePr Folder and put it in the seplugins folder on the root of your memory stick
    2. Make a txt file called game and put this line of text in it ms0:/seplugins/nitepr.prx 1
    3. Go into the nitePr folder you put in the Seplugins folder and Make a Txt file for the game region example: UCUS-98645
    4. Put the inf Ce code in that text file and There you Go you
    5. Start Ftb2 and When online turn on the code by hitting the music note button

Ps dont forget to Have a Hacked Psp LOL!!!
    Thank for describing briefly at here. I have also the same kind of error because I have miss to put line ms0:/seplugins/nitepr.prx 1. But now its working and I am enjoying it.