network sites: arcadespot.com hey | games
+ Reply to Thread

Default Cspot Contest Idea

Hello guys, long time no see, right? oh well that is life, you know college, kids, etc, anyways ive been reading some concerns regarding Cspot members, how we could increase the number of visits, etc, well i have a little idea, is not the big deal but is a start i guess, well, i have this psp skin, its been on its package for about a year now, and i thought it would be a good idea to make like a little contest of some sort and the price for the winner would be the psp skin! yeah, i am willing to ship the skin anywhere for free, the SKIN is for the PSP FAT, just for the record, its been on its package because i ordered a psp fat skin by mistake, and then i ordered one for my slim, so the skin for the fat is in perfect conditions and it has never been out of its package, if you would like to see how the skin looks like heres my psp slim with the skin:

YouTube - ‪my psp cintro and skin‬‏

"fast forward the video to the middle to see the back of the psp" it looks a lot better on the psp than how it looks on the video. Ive had that skin for about 2 years now, and is still looks like new

the skin is exactly the same, except that the one that i would like to give away..once again.. is for PSP 1000 (FAT)
    i think is time to give something back to the community and i would like to do it with this, well, Moderators, Cspot members, what do you think?
    post your contest ideas, and maybe we could make a poll???

thanks to "Anonymous Blah" for the signature

Super Moderator

Even though I like the idea of a contest I don't really think a "psp fat skin" would draw much attention. Maybe if it was something along the lines of a cash price or game incentive then we could definitely work something out.

well, yeah, something like that would work much better, i just wanted to help with something, perhaps if we let the winner choose what picture he wants to put on his skin would make it more attractive? yes? just to keep the site with some activity i think is a good idea, it is a start, i am willing to purchase one and put any picture or wallpaper etc, chose by the winner, for now this is with what i can help
    well, post your opinions

thanks to "Anonymous Blah" for the signature

Super Moderator

I had been wanting to organize a theme contest since about a year ago before the "change" but it never happened, and seeing how the psp is declining in popularity I don't think to many people would be interested, yet alone participate in it. Besides all the good theme makers have stopped making themes. Not saying there isn't good people making themes anymore but the quality and the hype just isn't the same..