network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread

Default Need help installing 6.37 pro

Hey guys, I havent been on for some time now since the site had been down. My Phat is still on 5.00 m33-6 and I dont plan on updating it. I recently bought a Go and it came with 6.37 OFW. I decided to stay with OFW for a while and enjoy my new toy. But now I want to add specific themes but I need pro for them. No im not a noob to the scene, this is nothing new to me. But when it comes to messing with the GO Im kinda afraid I'll screw it up. So I was hoping if anyone can guide me thru this or help me find an error proof guide.

Again, I have a PSP GO w/ 6.37 OFW and I want to put 6.37 Pro. Any help would be appreciated,thanks

Super Moderator

Since you're on 6.37 either downgrade to 6.20 or upgrade to 6.39. Once you've done that take a look here:

procfw - X-Generation Aftermarket Firmware for Playstation Portable

You should be able to find out all you need there. It's actually pretty easy now that we can sign our own homebrews, all you need to do is download the PRO eboot and run it as a game and it'll exit you onto HEN mode. You can choose to install it permanently or to use it as lcfw which will go away after a shutdown. I personally have my psp go on 6.20 with TN-HEN but everyone has different tastes so it's up to you really.

A lot of stuff has been going on since the first HEN was released for the PSPGO so I can't really go into detail lol. But you can find everything that's been happening over at wololo.net. Wololo has been covering everything from the get go and the forums over there are filled with info/homebrews etc.. dealing with all of this.

Thanks alot, but does it matter what kind of mother board is in it? only 2 i know of is TA-091 and 094. The second one is supposed to have better security i hear but I guess they broke through that lol. Homebrew signing?! cool means most will run on OFW then huh?. Yeah, i believe you, I've missed alot, lol. My cousin told me about wololo.net but i wasnt sure how reliable it was since i've never hear of it till recently. But since im seeing it everywhere now and you referred it, must be good.

Thanks, I 'll check out the link and do what you mentioned since it's a eboot. I'll post results when i'm done. By the way theres no mention 6.37pro on the link. Is it possible to get it elsewhere or did they not make one?. I've seen pics of it andthe theme i want is on that fw.