network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Still on 5.0M33-6

Default Still on 5.0M33-6

Is it bad that i am still on 5.0M33-6, ive always loved the M33 series and have stuck with it because i seem to know the most about it compared to the other CFW, but what i want to know is. Should i upgrade to this 6.xx CFW or should i just stick with M33 and if so, what is the benefit of the new CFW its not like SONY has really released anything special since 5.0 anyway and if they have i guess i didnt know about it lol.

i say upgrade to 6.60 pro b 10. its super easy and works great
    agus98khan likes this.

what psp do you have

I have my 1001

I second Bungee's first post on this thread...

I would like to know what advantages there are, other than not having to patch latest PSP games. Other than that, is there even any point?!

Stability according to SONY (even though we know it's total bull).
    was: PSPFreak2007
    BF3 PC:O-L-W-A-G

Quote Originally Posted by james24rocks View Post
    what psp do you have
    I have the PSP 3. I am enjoying so much with this great gaming console. Not me but my all friends have this one console so playing the game using this is much entertaining for me with friends.

Why so many noobs answering D: where are all the senior members!? nvm that, I third OP, I'm still on 5.00 m33-6 and don't really plan on moving unless there's a motive to.

3.40 OFW>3.71 OFW>4.01 OFW>5.00 OFW>5.00 M33-4>5.00 M33-6>5.50 GEN D-3>found out GEN was gay so back to 5.00m33-6>5.50 Prometheus>Found out some of my ftb2 codes weren't functioning well so back to 5.00m33>5.00 Prometheus
    Yay no bricks fo me

Quote Originally Posted by Djlatino View Post
    Why so many noobs answering D: where are all the senior members!? nvm that, I third OP, I'm still on 5.00 m33-6 and don't really plan on moving unless there's a motive to.
    But I have planed to move my current PSP 3.1 to 5.00 m33-6. Because I am boar with the old one and now it's time to start with latest one.

Sony introduce Nintendo 3DS after introducing the play station Vita. Both are quite different in the technologies and functional point of view. Though Play station Vita is out of date device as per market point of view player but still it has huge craze in the game player.