network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread

Default Playing Backups on Wii

Ugh, I hate to make a new thread about this, but I just got a Wii for Christmas and I installed HBC, and I used this Youtube video to install NeoGamma R7, IOS249 (Rev 14) and Backup Launcher 0.3 gamma IOS249, so I can play my backup games and stuff, I used ImgBurn program to burn the ISO file and used 2x, 4x speeds to burn, every time I go into NeoGamma and Launch the game it comes up with Error 1101, same with Backup Launcher, I have also used Xilisoft ISO burner to burn the backup, still the same thing, If anyone can tell me what it might be, that would be grand, I have also tried to looking on google and youtube for information, and well... that is why I am here, Thanks in Advanced

Ultra Member

Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones1710 View Post
    Ugh, I hate to make a new thread about this, but I just got a Wii for Christmas and I installed HBC, and I used this Youtube video to install NeoGamma R7, IOS249 (Rev 14) and Backup Launcher 0.3 gamma IOS249, so I can play my backup games and stuff, I used ImgBurn program to burn the ISO file and used 2x, 4x speeds to burn, every time I go into NeoGamma and Launch the game it comes up with Error 1101, same with Backup Launcher, I have also used Xilisoft ISO burner to burn the backup, still the same thing, If anyone can tell me what it might be, that would be grand, I have also tried to looking on google and youtube for information, and well... that is why I am here, Thanks in Advanced
    I found this at a Wii site:
    1048 & 1101:
    DVD Read Error Bad burn/media or incorrect cios/neogamma version. If you are laready using Verbatim DVD-r burned at 4x, try switching to neogammar6 and cios36rev10. Also this error will persist on newer wiis, meaning that they have the new D2-3 chip which cannot read backups at all. Only option for them is USB loading.

SOURCE

Hope this helps you out.

If you do have a newer Wii, I suggest you use a HDD for your back up games. This way you won't scratch up your Wii Disc.
    Thanx to NinjaPanda for making me this ↑.