network sites: arcadespot.com hey | games
+ Reply to Thread

Default Loading ISO on usb

Hey all,,
    I tried to load a game on my 32 gb flash drive to play on my wii
    I used WBFS for vista and it didn't work.
    Is there something I am missing or is there another program like WBFS that I can try?

Thx

Ultra Member

Try this tutorial, I hope it helps, because I don't know much about Wii CFW.

Oh NoeZ!!!!!.....

You have to format your External HDD to FAT, and create a wbfs folder on the root of the HDD. Next, you use a program to convert your ISOs into wbfs format, which will also make them smaller, and you are going to drag them into that folder.

For games that are bigger than 4 gigs, you are going to have to split them up into 2 or more parts (depending how big it is) and you will be able to play them.

I learned all of this from this guide (which is below) and from following it. I can now play my backups off of a HDD.

I mainly did this because I purchased Super Mario Strikers Charged and I moved and i brought the case with me but not the disc... I was so upset lol. Anyways, I just ripped all my Wii games and put them on my HDD.

The USB Game loader that I am using and I prefer is the one below. Its called Configurable USB Loader, sometimes referred to as Config Loader for short.

Link: http://sites.google.com/site/complet...ble-usb-loader

I formatted it, Loaded it, browsed the ISO and it did go on the right side of WBFS, but when I click add to drive as told it looks like and said it was added but it did not show up on the left side of wbfs like the info said,, when I tried to play it in the wii, where was nothing on my stick

????? any idea
    Last edited by Roadhammer; 01-23-2010 at 01:27 PM.

Oh NoeZ!!!!!.....

is your Wii even hacked? if not, use the guide i gave you. there is much more on there. just follow it step by step. i had some trouble at first too, but i forgot what i did.

ya got it dude thx a bunch