network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Modern Warfare 2

Would any one here like to boost or at least play head shots for Modern Warfare 2 on the Xbox 360? If you would like to, request me, my Gamer Tag is xLeGiTxEcKox.

Ultra Member

With a gamertag like that, you'd think that you wouldn't be boosting and all those other illegitimate ways to score.

Yes I would like to play head shots but due to busy schedule it is not possible to play now,so whenever I will get time I will send you request.

Quote Originally Posted by dripz167 View Post
    With a gamertag like that, you'd think that you wouldn't be boosting and all those other illegitimate ways to score.
    Yeah man I don't even boost. I just want want to reach 10 prestige without glitching it.

Oh NoeZ!!!!!.....

Quote Originally Posted by toliver13 View Post
    Yeah man I don't even boost. I just want want to reach 10 prestige without glitching it.
    you mean that since the 10th Prestige Glitch was patched, you have to boost now right? I think I heard right...

Can I friend request you then play cod mw2 online I'll be dannyb060 on xbox live
    By the way mw2 is having gold for silver members

Quote Originally Posted by leo9891 View Post
    you mean that since the 10th Prestige Glitch was patched, you have to boost now right? I think I heard right...
    Yes, I just hate losing all my guns when I prestige.

Quote Originally Posted by dannyy123 View Post
    Can I friend request you then play cod mw2 online I'll be dannyb060 on xbox live
    By the way mw2 is having gold for silver members
    Yeah dude whenever. I just want to reach 10 prestige.

Spot Veteran

boosting... is that like power leveling... cuz if it is.. I think thats against the EULA (on some games it is and you can get banned for it, if i remember right. Mostly MMOFPS games i play. idk if its the same for mw2) well... if it is against the EULA just better hope noone wants ta feel like a jackass and report you, or have Microsoft find out or something. : P

Wanna request a sig click the [X]

Quote Originally Posted by afterlife1230 View Post
    boosting... is that like power leveling... cuz if it is.. I think thats against the EULA (on some games it is and you can get banned for it, if i remember right. Mostly MMOFPS games i play. idk if its the same for mw2) well... if it is against the EULA just better hope noone wants ta feel like a jackass and report you, or have Microsoft find out or something. : P
    Yeah man it's similar. You can get banned that why you have to be careful how many kills or head shots you get while boosting.