network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Resurgence Pack

Default Resurgence Pack

More details of the new Call of Duty:Modern Warfare 2 map pack have just been released. The price will be the same as the Stimulus Package; 14.99, or 1200 Microsoft Points. There will be 5 maps, 3 which are new and two from Call of Duty 4. The new maps are Carnival, Trailer Park, and Fuel.

Carnival will be a desolate amusement park with excellent vantage points for snipers.The map takes place during the daytime and includes all original art and model assets.It will be a fairly large map and includes many set pieces, such as roller-coasters, a fun house, and bumper cars.

Trailer Park contains tight corridors and condensed areas. Very maze-like with obvious choke points. In context of the game, this map is the living quarters for the people who run the Boneyard level found in Modern Warfare 2's singleplayer campaign. The Boneyard will be viewable in the background.

Fuel is completely unique from the other maps. The setting is an oil refinery and is split into two sections. One area is wide-open for snipers and the other half is a large warehouse with tight corridors.

The other 2 maps wil be Vacant and Strike, both with a slight visual upgrade as well as small design changes.

The Resurgence Pack will be out first to Xbox Live on June 3rd.

Mojito

i will not buy it... I played lots of mw2 and bought the stimulus package... but recently I played Bad Company2 and it is amazing!!!!

I know Vlazer more fun from BadCompany2!
    + Graphics are also good

▂▂▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ M H lM Hkr █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂▂▂

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▼▲▼
    M ߥk_ - h r & HM
    ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▼▲▼

waiting for ghost recon hope it is better than the rest