network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread

Default question on marketplace

yeah uh. i bougt a couple of things on xbox recently and i was wondering since after you download something it saves your purchase history would i bne able to buy 1 xbox live game download then go to a friends xbox and donload it again if my account was also on theirs

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!!!!!!

if i had to guess id say no, because they probably keep track of which xbox keeps the downloads because im sure someone has thought of this already, but it would be worth a try!

Elite Poster

if it was a yes you wouldn't be able to be connected to XBL at the same time

ive already confirmed that if you have ,ore than 1 account on an xbox and you downkload a game on 1 account then you can play it on another account. so i was going to go to a friends xbox retrieve my account, download some games then delete that account of there xbox so they can play the games on their account.

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!!!!!!

The games got some kind of digital signature and will only work with every gamertag on its native console or on any other console but only with your gamertag.
    sucks, but it's true

And no, you can't login to XBL with 2 Gamertags at the same time.

By Reno2