network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Start Button

Cookie Monstah!!!

Default Start Button

Hello!!!

okay I started to get interest in the theme-ing for windows 7. I was working on making my own start button

but this black render keeps showing up is it because the image is too small or am i saving it wrong? if anyone knows a solution let me know thanks

My Platinums Sig.

=^.^=

Spot Veteran

Nice start button, Watchmen was actually a great movie, even though people some people said it sucked... Also, what icons are those? Token Right?

Sorry I cant help with your theming attempt.. if i could I would.

Wanna request a sig click the [X]

Cookie Monstah!!!

yeah they are token i made three of the icons there they are the crappiest ones lol...you can easily tell which one those are xD

My Platinums Sig.

=^.^=

Retired

I downloaded a start orb from deviantart once, that got a black box flashing (or sticking on screen, can't remember)
    I asked on another forum. Members there said I needed to re-save it properly, but I ended up getting it fixed by one of their nice members.

Anyhow, you're probably doin it wrong! Size and format does matter, i.e. you can't use a Vista orb on W7. All I know is that you need to save it as a BMP.

It's the wrong fileformat. If the button need a transparenz if the taskbar won't use, save that as PNG and with palette so you have transparent for the outfading and the file is pretty small.