The Dancer:

Not so normal:

Zonda:

Graphics Logo:

Notorious B.I.G:

Angel:

A sick Banner {Unanimated}:

My Sig:

The Only Things added in this one Is Sky replacement {yes the Picture of the sky was taken by Myself} and Some Hdr witch stands for High Dinamic range.

A sick Banner {animated}:

This one is a work in progress just thought of Uploading it:

All images are Created By me Some brushes were used but most were made by me ps all the smoke in the pictures was added

I Mostly do graphic design and Such Tell me what you guys think

P.s I can Make some sigs if you would like I will make them normal size I just like mine a bit bigger so just hit me up!
    Last edited by kelownian; 08-02-2010 at 10:39 PM.
    Online Names

Zz.TR4FF1C.zZ
    Unseen.leadeR
    Dreadknome
    .-xVv45t3Dx-.
    Zz.H3X.zZ
    1m.Gonn4.g3t-U
    KelowniaN

wow those are awesome !

Thank You very much
    Online Names

Zz.TR4FF1C.zZ
    Unseen.leadeR
    Dreadknome
    .-xVv45t3Dx-.
    Zz.H3X.zZ
    1m.Gonn4.g3t-U
    KelowniaN

Ultra Member

A lot of those are either blurry or over sharpened.

Well they are just a tad blurry from the way they uploaded on photobucket or its your pc lol because the originals look fine on my pc
    Online Names

Zz.TR4FF1C.zZ
    Unseen.leadeR
    Dreadknome
    .-xVv45t3Dx-.
    Zz.H3X.zZ
    1m.Gonn4.g3t-U
    KelowniaN

Elite Poster

nice work they look fine here too 9/10 on all of them

Ultra Member

Quote Originally Posted by kelownian View Post
    Well they are just a tad blurry from the way they uploaded on photobucket or its your pc lol because the originals look fine on my pc
    But you're not denying that some are oversharpened or are you going to continue degrading my pc? You posted this for comments and what I gave was my personal opinion.

Now I shall give comments for each piece because I was too lazy last time.
    Please don't take my comments personally BTW.

1st one: The stroke on the focal doesn't fit and the effects could've been better.

2nd: Looks quite lq plus I think a few more adjustments are necessary. Good concept though. Also, depth needs work.

3rd: I'm not liking those black brushes that you used as effects. The background doesn't work either.

4th: Doesn't really look like a logo. The lighting is not that good and there are a lot of empty spaces.

5th: I like what you did with the smoke, which you obviously like to use a lot. This one is okay, but the contrast is too strong.

6th: I think this one is the best out of all because of the well-made bg. It wouldn't be nice if you only used brushes though.

7th: Too plain and the sides are too dark.

8th: The font and the effects are bad. Plus it looks lq.

9th: Could have been better if the depth was fixed. Seriously, the whole thing is too sharp IMO.

10th: Same as the other non-animated one

WIP: Nose is blurry or maybe its just my comp lololololol. I don't like text being in the corner too, but some people can pull it off effectively.

Spot Veteran

I'm gonna have to agree with xzisted on this. Although they look decent at first glance, when you look at them a little bit more they either look blurry or over sharpened like xzisted stated. You need to work at them just a bit more to figure out what looks good and what doesnt. Like the third on for example, The brushes dont blend with the background at all, the gradient you use at the bottom is kinda crappy too...

Examples:

Look at the comparison from using the sharpen on "Zonda" I think just by me selecting the whole picture and hitting sharpen made it look much clearer.

See what xzisted means by blurry... :\

Here is something I don't like about the "Zonda"

The circled portion is what I don't like of course... It's a really bad brush, and its really blurry even after sharpening. But if you want to send me to original PSD or whatever it is you use, then id like to see it to make a comparison to see if you should stop using photobucket to upload pictures.

P.S. The circle looks really bad because of the mouse I have... (its a deathadder mouse and it has this whole precision thing that doesnt work well with brushes and stuff)

Wanna request a sig click the [X]