network sites: arcadespot.com hey | games
+ Reply to Thread

Default best flash card to buy

so i'm confused on which would be the best flash cart to buy. i've heard good things about the cyclo ds evolution. so can someone give me a good recommendation on which cart to buy.

also micro sd cards on buy.com are legit right? b/c i saw this deal and was wondering. Kingston 2GB microSD Secure Digital Card w/ Full Size SD Adapter - SDC/2GB - Buy.com

sorry if this is the wrong place or has already been said/answered.

Ultra Member

I would suggest the r4, it can play all of your roms(official and homebrew) i believe. also, i think that the micro sd should work fine, as long as it's not a fake.

P.S. i'm pretty sure its flash card not cart

how much does a r4 go for? also whats the difference between the two.(any big differences?)

sorry im a total noob at this. so don't get mad.

is this a good deal for an R4?

R4DS R4 DS Flash Card

The Mighty Chimpoo

i have a fake r4 that works but its not the real r4
    stupid china

Mojito

i prefer m3 DS Real....

Elite Poster

I am using an itouchDS card with triple loader for m3 sakura/m3real/itouch firmware and a 2gb microsd

Spam Wrangler

I have posted my view on the R4 in other threads like this one, so I won't go on a rant again, but I will repeat "R4 is dead".

I have suggested to other, and I also own one of each, the AceKard is probably the best on the market right now, especially the AceKard R.P.G. The Acekard 2 is the equivelent of the CycloDS, R4, M3, iTouch, N5, the list goes on. I find the AceKard better as the support for it is very good, and it has the best features and GUI out there. As for teh R.P.G it is in a class fo it's own as it is both microSD and it has 1G onboard NAND., however it is expensive.

I use the AceKard R.P.G with a 4gig Kingston Class 6 microSD, my wife uses the AceKard 2 with a 2gig SanDisk Class4 microSD card.

I did alot of research into the subject of DS flach carts before I bought one, and I have to say the reviews on the AceKards were good, but actually using it is 100 times better.

For you I wouls suggest going to DealExtreme.com and buying an AceKard 2 and a 2gig Kingston microSD card, will pobably run you $25 with free shipping.

Enjoy.

PS: DealEtreme.com also sells alot of other DS Flash Carts aswell, so the choice is yours, they have alot of reviews from buyers aswell. Read up and make your own choice for your needs.

Cheers,

CDNG

Hardware: Piano Black PSP 2001 AND Cobalt/Black NDS Lite w/ Acekard R.P.G + EZ Flash V 3in1
    Join the Dog House- Just don't let your girl catch you !
    Please make yourself familiar with the Forum Rules, and abide by them.
    If you need anything, I'm just a PM away, feel free to contact me about anything, at any time.

I prefer the CycloDS Evolution over any other flash cart

I am using m3 ds real since 10 months. It is a great product.
    Main difference from the M3 DS Simply is that REAL comes in packages with optional Rumble Expansion Pack and more importantly you can buy a GBA Expansion Pack for M3DS Real and play Game-boy.It is also one of many third-party rewritable game cartridge solutions that provide this functionality.