network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread

Default My nintendo ds lite wont turn on?

I got a nds lite that wont turn on. I worked well sometimes, and it did not go to sleep, but it turned on and everything. But one day, I gave it to cousin and like a retard he bent the screen back and forth a bunch of times, and now the ds wont turn on at all. My best guess was that it has something to do with the ds screen ribbons but not so sure. What happens is that I switch it on, the green light comes on for about a second, then it shuts down. But after a while of messing around with it it sometimes turns on, but the bottom screen looks a bit darker? Then it shuts down. How can I fix this?

Elite Poster

Quote Originally Posted by evmrockz View Post
    I got a nds lite that wont turn on. I worked well sometimes, and it did not go to sleep, but it turned on and everything. But one day, I gave it to cousin and like a retard he bent the screen back and forth a bunch of times, and now the ds wont turn on at all. My best guess was that it has something to do with the ds screen ribbons but not so sure. What happens is that I switch it on, the green light comes on for about a second, then it shuts down. But after a while of messing around with it it sometimes turns on, but the bottom screen looks a bit darker? Then it shuts down. How can I fix this?

i have no idea best thing you could do is just invest in a new DS
    BlackChidori
    sasuke2008chidori

Spot Veteran

Yea you should buy a dsi or something.