network sites: arcadespot.com hey | games
+ Reply to Thread

Default Hello to CSpot's staffs and members

Hello everyone, I'm Big Bootie, I just bought a psp-3000 and I will begin supporting the hombrew community. I make themes and other graphical stuffs, I develop PSP, Iphone/Ipod Touch apps and I will be sharing theme here... This site's design looks beautiful by the way...

So you have a big bootie? Welcome to CSpot we have a lot of interesting stuffs here like themes, apps and other stuffs. Enjoy your stay.
    Last edited by _Mindfreak_; 06-18-2010 at 11:14 AM. Reason: I forgot the "e" in "welcome"

Devices:
    iPhone 2G 8GB
    iPhone 3GS 32GB
    Nintendo DSi
    PSP 1003 5.50 Gen
    Macbook Air

hey bootie whats up? You make themes huh. Do you like theme request? How about gameboots? App also? You also make apps huh. Can you share your finished apps rightnow?
    Inventory:
    PSP Slim 5.50 Gen-D2
    PSP Go! 6.10 Dead
    Sony Vaio Laptop Windows Vista Ultimate 64Bit Edition

Right. I am making themes and apps and I will be posting them on here tomorrow as soon as I got home.

This is my theme's pattern (The Arc Reactor). The category icons would be placed at the sides of the circle and the sub icons at the center. It rotates as you cycle between categories. There are a lot to expect from this theme like custom battery bar Stark Industries alike menus and glowing Arc Reactor gameboot with a green PSP logo inside. By the way, this is a theme for PSP System.

SOMEONE RESIZE THIS ONE ITS BIG.
    Last edited by BigBootie; 06-18-2010 at 11:41 AM.

Looks sweet I played a game on my iPhone that has an arc reactor that rotates as you scroll up and down the menus. Maybe you got idea from that game?

Can you put my name on that ring instead? That would be cool. The names is Nick Stark. Just remove that text at the bottom.

Devices:
    iPhone 2G 8GB
    iPhone 3GS 32GB
    Nintendo DSi
    PSP 1003 5.50 Gen
    Macbook Air

No I just watched Ironman and Ironman 2 and I'm impressed with tony's arc reactor. That game you played might be ironman 2? Is there an Ironman 2 on iphone? I google that latter.

Hey, "Proof that Nick Stark has a Heart" lol
    Inventory:
    PSP Slim 5.50 Gen-D2
    PSP Go! 6.10 Dead
    Sony Vaio Laptop Windows Vista Ultimate 64Bit Edition

I'm a fan of ironman man I'm really looking forward to this theme... I hope you finish it early but don't hurry it make it neat and clean.