network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread
    Spot Mod

Default Default Case iPhone 4 Penny Case ($0.01)

My Official Video Review of the Default Case (Green) for the iPhone 4!

YouTube - Default Case (Green) iPhone 4 - $0.01 ONLY!

-----------------------------------------------
    The Default Case is the best cheap case ever! It's so cheap, i don't need a dollar meal from McDonalds anymore! (not funny)

All jokes aside. I think the default case is probably the best case i've used so far. I mean, the smoothness and the matte/rubbery finish to the case just makes it even better when it's on the iPhone. Let me tell you this. If you aren't satisfied with this case for just a PENNY! I don't know what's wrong with you. The only downside i had were the volume openings for the buttons, other than that, the case is perfectly fine. I'm positive that you guys will enjoy it. The Black and Red that were shown here, well. let's say some of my friends tried it out for themselves and they happen to love it. so it's not just me, I'd suggest you go to DefaultCase - Enjoy $0.01 iPhone 4, 3G, 3GS Cases and check out their awesome selection!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Markcooz; 09-05-2010 at 01:32 PM.

Spotter got spotted!

That's pretty nice. I'd get one (obviously) but I don't have an iPhone 4. Or any iPhone for that matter
    I like the holes along the side

Retired

Damn! The phone looks pretty damn thick with that thing on, or is it just the angle?

Spot Mod

@SpotterMan -- Time to get an iPhone 4!! LOL

@Psyko It's just the angle promise you that, it's not thick at all. it's probably about 1-2cm bigger than it usually is but the case is just awesome. Downside is, the volume opening... but doesn't bother me as much, because it's a cent/penny!

Spotter got spotted!

Quote Originally Posted by Markcooz View Post
    @SpotterMan -- Time to get an iPhone 4!! LOL
    Ha, like that'll ever happen. I just got an iTouch 2 months ago, so getting an iPhone 4 is out of the question! Maybe in a few years when.. The... Umm... iPhone 5 comes out!

Retired

I think you mean "1-2 mm" (0.1-0.2cm)
    I think 3-4 cm is about an inch, and I doubt the case would add half an inch in thickness

Spot Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Psyko View Post
    I think you mean "1-2 mm" (0.1-0.2cm)
    I think 3-4 cm is about an inch, and I doubt the case would add half an inch in thickness
    Yes indeed. sorry about that haha. i haven't been in school for so long i forgot the measurements... oh well. back to school in a few days.
    well it's a thin case that doesn't bulk your iphone. so it's good enough.