network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread
    Retired

Default Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Delayed?

For those of you waiting for Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, you might have to wait awhile. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days suppose to be scheduled to come out in 2008, but it seems that Siliconera has found news that it might have been delayed. A revised release date of games from the DKΣ3713 shows up as "this Winter" for this game without 2008 next to it. All of the other games on Famitsu’s skeleton calendar have release dates for them including Birth by Sleep which won't be out until 2009. The release date on the official Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days site shows up as TBA. I'm guessing that this game really did get delayed. Even if this game gets pushed back, it won't be long for Japans release.

Via: Siliconera
    Last edited by Hybrix; 08-03-2008 at 06:09 PM.

I don't believe it is delayed. I'm pretty sure most sites are saying that according to DKS3713, it still comes out Winter 08 (as will Dissidia for PSP).

Birth by Sleep for PSP however, is indeed, not coming until March 09, and FFVII:AC complete will come out then too (with a playable FFXIII demo).

Spot Veteran

well i hope no ti would like to be able to play it soon but a lot of games have been push back but oh well let just hope if they do pudh it back it will be one hell of a game when it comes out
    HEY CAN YOU FIND ME I'M OVER HERE
    DONATE TO ME IF I HAVE HELP YOU OR IF YOU LIKE MY WORK
    TAKE A LOOK AT THE GAMEBOOTS I HAVE MADE here is the link
    http://www.consolespot.net/forums/ps...eswaldo84.html
    this is the sig

Quote Originally Posted by ClearTranquil View Post
    I don't believe it is delayed. I'm pretty sure most sites are saying that according to , it still comes out Winter 08 (as will Dissidia for PSP).

Birth by Sleep for PSP however, is indeed, not coming until March 09, and FFVII:AC complete will come out then too (with a playable FFXIII demo).
    WAIT! dissidia os coming out this year too?? and i never heard of anything bout FFVII:AC being 'uncomplete'..

could u tell me the website for DKS3713 or watever u get the source from.. thanks..

xD

XMB Gangsta

I didn't know they had for the DS, What about what they said about the PSP having Kingdom Hearts, any news on when that will be released.

-Super Murderator-

Why????! Just from looking at the picture, you can tell it was going to be a good game

Quote Originally Posted by MasterDKR View Post
    I didn't know they had for the DS, What about what they said about the PSP having Kingdom Hearts, any news on when that will be released.

Birth by Sleep is the name of the Kingdom Hearts game for the psp, which won't be out until 2009 it even says it on the home page and even NeoGen says it, too.

Ps Fr3ak

lol when i rented KH2 it was buggy so when i beated the game half way it would freeze

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by aman_9 View Post
    lol when i rented KH2 it was buggy so when i beated the game half way it would freeze
    I heard that there is gonna be a KH3.

News Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NeoGen View Post
    I heard that there is gonna be a KH3.
    Yeah, there's supposed to be announcement on that at TGS. That will be for a next gen system(s) though.

Back on topic, I might have to get a DS for this, then trade it in (same thing I did with Final Fantasy III) just because I love the series.