network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Retired

Default MENUdo - PS3 XMB for DS

If you're bored with the Nintendo DS theme you have on your DS right now, soulanger from Neoflash has posted a preview video of his project for Neoflash Coding Contest of his PS3 XMB for the DS app! From the looks of the preview video, soulanger has made his Nintendo DS app look almost exactly like the PS3 XMB. The best way to describe this app is that it makes your Cart GUI look beautiful with a PS3 theme as the default GUI. This app has some pretty neat features like sending PC2DS, DS2PC, total-conversion theme editing, seeing in-game video footage while selecting your game, etc. The expected release date of this app is going to be around August 20th, but soulanger isn't sure yet.

Via: NeoFlash
    Last edited by Hybrix; 08-19-2008 at 03:00 AM. Reason: Typo

Spot Veteran

Wow that gui is amazing! Makes me wish I had a DS, good luck to him in the contest. I wonder how creating that compares to making a totally custom xmb for the psp. Regardless, the guy has skills!

Thanks for sharing NeoGen

Elite Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Stang View Post
    Wow that gui is amazing! Makes me wish I had a DS, good luck to him in the contest. I wonder how creating that compares to making a totally custom xmb for the psp. Regardless, the guy has skills!

Thanks for sharing NeoGen
    Yea, I agree that is amazing, I have never played or have even owned a DS but this makes me want to add the DS to my collection. Great Job Dude!
    To a greater force, and to a better nature, you free, are subject, and that creates the mind in you, which the heavens have not in their charge. Therefore if the present world go astray, the cause is in you, in you it is to be sought.

XMB Creator

wow, that is really cool. my little bros have ds's, i'll have to show this to them and c what they think!!!

PSP Homebrew Poster

that is wild! really cool =]. He did an amazing job from what i can see in the video.

I'm sure going to put this on my friends ds when it comes up. Awesome job.

Prepubescent Cacodemon

I don't own a DS, but my brothers do. I'll have to be sure to show them this. It looks sharp.

incredible job to the maker and hopefully wins the contest. two words TOTALLY AWESOME!!

Looks Awesome.

看起来有那么点意思,it seems not bad.