• --

0 0%
  • Dumb

10,000 100.00%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Really Need Help.

OK Most people don't know that I'm new at this forum, and also got a new psp so i don't know much about the PSP..and i could use some help.

So i got a wireless Internet Router.Heres picture of it.D-Link DIR-615 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

So i got Internet on my Psp but it was very slow.and people will tell me at least you have Internet,But the thing is that its way too slow.It takes about 30 minute's to load pages and pictures..and they don't load fully.

Also why are all psp games in Rar format my psp wont read the file.Any solutions for this problem?

And there any application's for the psp that doesn't require custom firmware.

And what will happen if i connect my psp to a play-station 2 using a USB cable?

also how much ram does the slim psp 2000 have?

and are there anything that can increase the volume of a psp?

And connecting a psp to the TV what will happen?

does anybody know a good theme creater program i can use it has to be very simple.and easy to use.

how many hours can the psp keeping working? if i charge it fully.

My psp is acting wired when i check how many hours left , it said 5 hours and i check back in a few seconds and it said 2 hours..why this happen?

why are there two small holes on a Psp,why is that there?

i might edit this thread every now and then to add new questions so come back and visit.
    Last edited by PSPBlack92; 08-20-2008 at 02:40 AM.

Spot Veteran

Your router does not make your internet fast....it simply distributes a wireless signal. The most likely culprit is your ISP and their lame bandwidth. What type/how fast is your internet?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Stang View Post
    Your router does not make your internet fast....it simply distributes a wireless signal. The most likely culprit is your ISP and their lame bandwidth. What type/how fast is your internet?
    i know it doesnt make my interenet fast!!!! i dont know what type of interenet i have.But i know that my interenet is SLOW!! VERY SLOW!!

and what does " distributes" mean, also "culprit" and "ISP.....also "bandwidth"

please tell me thanks,

Spot Veteran

I am not going to give you definitions of words, use google.

Go here, take the speed test, and post the results.

Speedtest.net - The Global Broadband Speed Test

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Stang View Post
    I am not going to give you definitions of words, use google.

Go here, take the speed test, and post the results.

Speedtest.net - The Global Broadband Speed Test
    sorry,PLease dont get mad.I forgot about google.

heres what i got.

i dont know if its good or Not.

Spot Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by PSPBlack92 View Post
    how many hours can the psp keeping working? if i charge it fully.

why are there two small holes on a Psp,why is that there?
    Making another post wasn't really necessary.....
    I see that some one is VERY curious welll I can solve two of your questions.

How Many hours?It would depend on the type of battery.
    Two holes?The two holes are the screws the hold the face plate together,there are 3 more that hold them together also but you would have to play iSpy to see them.
    Any more questions it's cool I feel like helping.
    I'm guessing that you're new to a PSP that means Play Station Portable.
    EDIT:The volume question......No there isn't for OFW you would have to have Custom Firmware.
    The theme Question......use Sonys Theme Creator for PTF since I'm guessing you don't have Custom Firmware.
    About the games in RAR format you have to have Custom Firmware to use those type of games.
    Last edited by FamousMuch; 08-20-2008 at 03:32 AM.

news poster

your internet speed its good, its faster than mine! , i should recomment to sell that wireless box and buy a new one because some old wireless boxes don't handle the faster internet very well... if youre using firefox and the value of the maxrequestpipeline its in 2 you can change the value by 30 or 40 since your internet its fast...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by el_master View Post
    your internet speed its good, its faster than mine! , i should recomment to sell that wireless box and buy a new one because some old wireless boxes don't handle the faster internet very well... if youre using firefox and the value of the maxrequestpipeline its in 2 you can change the value by 30 or 40 since your internet its fast...
    its actually not a "box" its called a router... my computer is fast so why isnt my psp interenet fast? thats the problem this is why i hate my psp.

Speedtest.net - Summary

Banned

Nobody will help? fine!! i'll go into a different forum
    Last edited by PSPBlack92; 08-21-2008 at 01:51 AM.

Ultra Member

set your psp's connection (ip address) to dmz mode from the router mainpage. and you dont have to be pissed off cos it's not our fault that you dont even know what's " distributes" mean, also "culprit" and "ISP.....also "bandwidth".. these are common terms and may not even be directly related to internet's terms..
    so how's that our fault.

getting on the internet is one thing.. but you gotta understand what does it mean when someone say something to you..

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast