+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I'm back

Don't Stop Me Now

Default I'm back

All right let's get back to it.

Where's everyone at

Many thanks to DigitalFlow for making Bruce Lee sig

Retired

I wrote some nonsense here but I'm removing it.

I am here, still check the forum maybe once every two months or so to see whether or not it has gone down yet. I can't imagine it's the least bit profitable or has been for the past two or three years so it really does boggle my mind to see it still up.

Also feeling a bit confused as to why everyone still misses the site that much. It's been over 3,5-4 years since there was amount of measurable activity.

For those of you still in despair, I would recommend imgur and wimp if you need places online to waste time on.
    Last edited by Psyko; 12-28-2013 at 10:02 PM.

Spot Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Psyko View Post
    I wrote some nonsense here but I'm removing it.

I am here, still check the forum maybe once every two months or so to see whether or not it has gone down yet. I can't imagine it's the least bit profitable or has been for the past two or three years so it really does boggle my mind to see it still up.

Also feeling a bit confused as to why everyone still misses the site that much. It's been over 3,5-4 years since there was amount of measurable activity.

For those of you still in despair, I would recommend imgur and wimp if you need places online to waste time on.
    Good old days we had, sad, I was viewing all the post that I replied to and started. And put a smile on my face, sometimes giggling, now is 2014, joined this site on 2008. 7 years pass by.

Spot Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by volumexxx View Post
    Good old days we had, sad, I was viewing all the post that I replied to and started. And put a smile on my face, sometimes giggling, now is 2014, joined this site on 2008. 7 years pass by.
    7 Years sure do fly by... I saw on a website of geohot rooting the new s5 and it brought me straight back here to see if anything was up with the ps3 scene haha Psp mods were the greatest on this site...

Don't Stop Me Now

all right I'm back again.
    let's get this website back and active just like the old days

Don't Stop Me Now

thanks ! !