network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vista Problem

The Hoe Strangler

Default Vista Problem

Okay...so It was just a normal day. And well I was gonna try to type out an essay I had to...well type..and well I had windows office 2000 installed but It wouldn't, start..It would just crash...so I was able to "find" myself a key for the on installed allready..Windows office and student 2007...and it worked...so I deleted windows 2000 office...But soon after I got an eorr message starting Host wondows stopped working and was closed?...I don't remember what it said exactly...But I kept getting that eorr message and I googled for a soultion. BUT....I found its one of those problems that most peeps get on vista...So then It was like 1AM andd then after looking around I kinda decided to sleep BUT before I was about to shut down It turned off by itself...so The next day (today) I tryed to turn on my laptop...But it wouldn't boot...so I was like...great...Now my question is...I had Vista home installed...does it matter if I reinstall and format the HD and use a defferent disk like Winndow untimate black?...or do I have to use vista home?...And answer pelase.....

No it dose not matter, you can surely use vista black BUT, i do recommend you to at least try out Windows 7, to me i had bought my laptop and it had vista on it, and i hated it idk it felt sluggish and etc long story short windows 7 made me use my laptop more lol.

The Hoe Strangler

okay s i wouldn't matter right?...I know I herd window 7 was better...but IDK yet...I just want to know if I can do a clean install and that it wouldn't matter if I used a better visat..like I said...Vista black.

Quote Originally Posted by Project Jannet View Post
    okay s i wouldn't matter right?...I know I herd window 7 was better...but IDK yet...I just want to know if I can do a clean install and that it wouldn't matter if I used a better visat..like I said...Vista black.
    Nope it will not matter, you can use anything with vista in it. plus those OS are modded so they run faster sometimes. So find a OS and if you need help with drivers ill shoot you a very good app.

Long story short Nope it dose not matter. And yes window's 7 is grrreat