network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread

Default laptop help(speakers and audio)

at the moment the laptop im on the sound is gone completely i have downloaded the drivers for it and nothing
    i checked the device manager and looked up the speakers and this is what came up
    No drivers are installed for this device.
    i dont get it what is wrong i installed the driver 4 times aand yet it gives me this
    some one help please
    Us as human create monsters who in time turn around and kill us humans so we hide from them,when we were created God went into heaven because he was scared of what we have become
    PSP Model:Phat 1000
    Version History:
    Like Anime??

Got a Flipnote Hatena acc? Check out my work and if you like it add me ^_^

The Hoe Strangler

Check if the sound is muted.....Sure the sound volume may be up to the highest but it might be muted..if not..then IDK...I would just reinstall the OS if I can't do anything about it....just saying if it comes to the last resort.

tried both of that looked into the muted thing and its not and i have tried to re instal the os but nothing
    Us as human create monsters who in time turn around and kill us humans so we hide from them,when we were created God went into heaven because he was scared of what we have become
    Version History:
    Like Anime??

Spot Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpunk View Post
    tried both of that looked into the muted thing and its not and i have tried to re instal the os but nothing
    the speaker wiring could be messed up. or the laptop screwed itself up and doesnt recognize that you do have speakers. they are built in right..?

Quote Originally Posted by afterlife1230 View Post
    the speaker wiring could be messed up. or the laptop screwed itself up and doesnt recognize that you do have speakers. they are built in right..?
    possibly since they just cut off out of no where
    Version History:
    Like Anime??