network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default MegaUpload request

Hey i know this is somewhat of a private request...but i have massive downloading to do tonight and it's about 9 links and 1GB each i wanted to know if i could borrow a Megaupload account for the night....

Pm me please

P.S. ty in advance or not....but yea you get the idea...lol

The Moogle

Use a link generator or a Torrent.

Team Mudkip

Just make a free account and that gives you access to the download manager. From there you can queue up the files you want to download.

Spot Veteran

I have a premium account you can use, pm if you are on and want it
    ______

Elite Poster

rapid8 is a good link generator

The Moogle

Quote Originally Posted by xWarWolfx View Post
    I have a premium account you can use, pm if you are on and want it

*FP*

Honestly?? How do you know this isn't some troll looking to phish an account?

Spot Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Joomla12 View Post
    *FP*

Honestly?? How do you know this isn't some troll looking to phish an account?
    exactly.... or some pirate that is downloading.......... idk... a big computer game and doesnt wanna be caught by using a torrent... could be anything.... why would anyone download nine 1 gig files from MU anyways.... thats a little too much...

Wanna request a sig click the [X]

Quote Originally Posted by afterlife1230 View Post
    exactly.... or some pirate that is downloading.......... idk... a big computer game and doesnt wanna be caught by using a torrent... could be anything.... why would anyone download nine 1 gig files from MU anyways.... thats a little too much...
    agreed could be anything
    but it can also be a movie pack of anime XD
    i remember i did that once took me all nite :P but i erased them and bought the real thing it was that good lol
    but anyways a MU free acc can be used to dl up to i believe up to 2 files at once or you can use the tool provided, it does help alot you can set it up and go to work or school and leave it running and by the time you get back it should have finished ^_^

edit- it could be one of these things
    a upgrade pack to windows 7
    a game
    a mega upload of pron( never leave it out you never know lol)
    a hash crach db
    or other stuff i might be able to think of at the time lol
    Us as human create monsters who in time turn around and kill us humans so we hide from them,when we were created God went into heaven because he was scared of what we have become
    PSP Model:Phat 1000
    Version History:
    Like Anime??

Got a Flipnote Hatena acc? Check out my work and if you like it add me ^_^

Spot Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpunk View Post
    agreed could be anything
    but it can also be a movie pack of anime XD
    i remember i did that once took me all nite :P but i erased them and bought the real thing it was that good lol
    but anyways a MU free acc can be used to dl up to i believe up to 2 files at once or you can use the tool provided, it does help alot you can set it up and go to work or school and leave it running and by the time you get back it should have finished ^_^

edit- it could be one of these things
    a upgrade pack to windows 7
    a game
    a mega upload of pron( never leave it out you never know lol)
    a hash crach db
    or other stuff i might be able to think of at the time lol
    yeah... usually anime series arent more than 9 gigs unless its a series like naruto or bleach or something... but you can find sites that are better than MU for it.. and MU blocks pron from being uploaded to that one.. they have a different site for pron stuffs... an upgrade pack to windows 7 would be..... pirate! a game.. also pirate.. dont really know what hash crach db is... ddont care to much either... and MU doesnt let free users download files over 1 gig. i tried once.... cant remember what it was for though.... mighta been for that game Painkiller... my bro lost the CD key, and my dog chewed up one of the CD's... never really got the game back either... kinda boring actually... (after a while at least)

Wanna request a sig click the [X]

Quote Originally Posted by afterlife1230 View Post
    yeah... usually anime series arent more than 9 gigs unless its a series like naruto or bleach or something... but you can find sites that are better than MU for it.. and MU blocks pron from being uploaded to that one.. they have a different site for pron stuffs... an upgrade pack to windows 7 would be..... pirate! a game.. also pirate.. dont really know what hash crach db is... ddont care to much either... and MU doesnt let free users download files over 1 gig. i tried once.... cant remember what it was for though.... mighta been for that game Painkiller... my bro lost the CD key, and my dog chewed up one of the CD's... never really got the game back either... kinda boring actually... (after a while at least)
    Well true but you never know about the pron stuff and as for the anime animea.net is hands down ^_^
    as for the hash db its a database of hash cracks it allows you to crack pass words, games and even a site i have seen a 9 gig one before and up to 1 terrabite O_o i know its wierd
    Us as human create monsters who in time turn around and kill us humans so we hide from them,when we were created God went into heaven because he was scared of what we have become
    PSP Model:Phat 1000
    Version History:
    Like Anime??

Got a Flipnote Hatena acc? Check out my work and if you like it add me ^_^