network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread
    The Hoe Strangler

Default Dell Factor Restore Help!

Hey peeps, well, I have a Dell Studio 15. I bought it like a lil over a month ago. Now, here the problem. I got a virus? I'm not sure, but after the attack, I was able to clean out anything my laptop had. BUT, it was badly effect after. Like the booting would take 5mins to get to the log in screen. So I was just like, I've had it, I'll restore it to factory. Now, here the problem.

My files are all backed up but when I get to the Image Factory screen, it stays at 1 percent completed. And the screen reads Formatting your partition. And its says done. Then it was Reinstall your original content... And its stuck at 1%. Any help please? I'm not sure what to do from here on.

I have Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit. Help please?

I think your recovery file is corrupt and i don't know how long does you waiting before you say "that was it".

How much RAM have you installed? If it's less than 4gb i would refer you to use WinXP, WinVista or Win7 as x86 (32-bit).

Download HiJackThis and post me your result. I think i can help you without restore your machine.

The Hoe Strangler

Mmm, I talked to my IT instructor, and I found out what to do. I'm gonna have it fixed but thanks though