network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Spot Veteran

Ha ha.........
    Check my website out: Click Here

Special Task Force Unit

Quote Originally Posted by Rac3rX View Post
    That is all I could make out of this. If that's what you like to spend your money (assuming you pay for all that), then more power to you! It is your money after all. Just don't be pretentious enough to say you feel sorry for anyone not at your "level".

I mean, balding men in their 50's buy exotic sportscars for multitasking, too. To go fast from one place to another, show their wealth, and to attract women when they have they need to touch something appealing, curvy and nice-looking, other than their car.

Elite Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Otsdarva View Post
    That is all I could make out of this. If that's what you like to spend your money (assuming you pay for all that), then more power to you! It is your money after all. Just don't be pretentious enough to say you feel sorry for anyone not at your "level".

I mean, balding men in their 50's buy exotic sportscars for multitasking, too. To go fast from one place to another, show their wealth, and to attract women when they have they need to touch something appealing, curvy and nice-looking, other than their car.
    Relax, I only say that to somebody who tells me I have no life & they feel sorry for me because I spent my money on a good PC (Yes I had to buy it) but its better then boos or dope. I also have a fresh Ride (my real pride and Joy) but not a Ferrari, a MKII GTi with a VR6 Swap and all the goodies.

I upgraded because of frustrations with a slow pc (That was already a P4 with 4 gigs of ram and a gig grarfix card) Like I also said it depends on what you use your PC for.

If I came off pretentious, My Bad, I didn't mean to. Get and use whats in your means to get and use.

Spot Veteran

Your computer kinda fails tho, cause I can un-rar many files (currently un-raring about 6 things at the moment), Im listening to i-tunes, also installing my new modern warfare 2 and my computer is still running like shit off a shovel. So as I said before your computer is just overkill.

And as I said before Im not arguing with you just saying your computer was overkill you was the one starting with the attacks... but call it a truce and leave off now? lol cause I can get really annoying when it comes to arguments . And true I guess about the using the PC for different things.

Elite Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Konkor View Post
    And true I guess about the using the PC for different things.
    This makes the rest of the post irrelevant.

However un-raring multiple files is the same as-unraring 1 file, each new file just slows down the rate of decompression. I can un-rar files, install a game, watch wintv in HD, brows the web on multiple browsers. Rip & Convert a DVD, watch a DVD, listen to i-tunes on the head phones (my girl is watching her dumb ass movies, that I dont want to hear), and use my "work" programs, cook a steak & the un-raring of the files takes the same amount of time as if all I was doing is un-raring 1 file on my old P4.

Surprisingly I do that kind of stuff everyday (I'm digitizing my UFC, and Strike Force collection and my movie collection) So I'm getting use out of the thing.

On top of I kept upgrading until everything I do doesn't slow me down, and it took this system to do so.

But the other guy was right, it's becoming a e-penis battle when my initial point is not to judge a games quality based on the MINIMUM system requirement & that the games look better, the better your PC is. lets leave it at that and move on

Spot Veteran

Okey Dokey, Capt'n you sure do write a lot tho.

The Moogle

I'm hoping that I can play this game...Thinking about buying it this weekend.

AMD Athalon x2 TK-55 3.8 GHz
    1 GB of RAM
    nVidia GeForce 7150m clocked to 400 MHz

Spot Veteran

Well I finally got a chance to play it, and I havent come off it for like 4 hours it is really better then I expected and I guess you should be able to play it I have it on high with the resolution at 1280x1024 and its running at 50fps.

But I'm sure my Fraps is broke or something cause when I record no matter what game or detail its at it records only 10fps.

Spot Veteran

Eats your car?