network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Spot Veteran

I tried perfect world when it first came out... i thought it sucked.. i like games like A.V.A. and games similar. cant wait for Huxley... they are taking too long with that game... its making me sad D':

Wanna request a sig click the [X]

Spot Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by afterlife1230 View Post
    I tried perfect world when it first came out... i thought it sucked.. i like games like A.V.A. and games similar. cant wait for Huxley... they are taking too long with that game... its making me sad D':
    What exactly do you do on huxley? I thought it was an FPS but there are in game videos (not the trailer or game opening lol) of third person .
    Check my website out: Click Here

depends..in Bucharest at collage or Piatra Neamt at home

Huxley is a mmofps..kinda interesting mix..and sci fi..thats the gen i liked first..played Anarchy online causual for 3 years..but kinda boring..the cool thing about PW is diversety and events..you got tons of stuff to do and descover

Spot Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Kaibamon View Post
    Huxley is a mmofps..kinda interesting mix..and sci fi..thats the gen i liked first..played Anarchy online causual for 3 years..but kinda boring..the cool thing about PW is diversety and events..you got tons of stuff to do and descover
    Yeah and dont forget the flying .

Spot Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Konkor View Post
    What exactly do you do on huxley? I thought it was an FPS but there are in game videos (not the trailer or game opening lol) of third person .
    well... its a fast paced MMOFPS. and i think its really captured the whole MMO part of it. because in most MMOFPS games (well really all) you can only do PVP unless your gonna do Prison break (thats like zombie mode for AVA) but Huxley actually has PVE. so you dont only level up from PVP. and it has a huge world too. looks amazing. and i believe you can do both 3rd person view and first person. or maybe its 3rd person in towns and all and first person in PVP/PVE

Wanna request a sig click the [X]

Spot Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by afterlife1230 View Post
    well... its a fast paced MMOFPS. and i think its really captured the whole MMO part of it. because in most MMOFPS games (well really all) you can only do PVP unless your gonna do Prison break (thats like zombie mode for AVA) but Huxley actually has PVE. so you dont only level up from PVP. and it has a huge world too. looks amazing. and i believe you can do both 3rd person view and first person. or maybe its 3rd person in towns and all and first person in PVP/PVE
    That sounds interesting I cant wait now, and I think the 3rd person might of been on a dev documentary or something.