network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread

Default All Points Bulletin

[edit]

added link to a video about the game

I was just thinking i would tell you guys about the kickass game that's coming out :P All Points Bulletin> The customization is CRAZY, its like grand theft auto but online only and way better graphics and customization, the site is www.APB.com check it out, it hasn't come out yet but i beg to god i get a new pc or upgrade my old one so that i can play this uber awesome game (my pc isent good enough for the game> YET)
    Last edited by Psyko; 04-05-2010 at 11:44 AM. Reason: Fixed the YouTube video

thx to afterlife1230
    all sigs IN MY SPOILER are made by me :P
    My other sigs

5.50 gen-b(full) > 5.50 gen-d, gen-d3(full = Black screen. <<<Any help?

Spot Veteran

sadly when you post a thread about a game you think is awesome noone on this site seems to take notice, ive posted a couple threads about games coming out asking about opinions and such and havent gotten a reply to any, so... its really useless to post about this game, although it looks very kick-ass. Nobody on this site really cares about these threads... I have already signed up for beta 4 times (i wanna get my key)

Wanna request a sig click the [X]

I <3 Big Boobies

You guys post thread with nothing to look at, People want things to look at first. Am just saying One paragraph can throw a lot of people off.

Plus I believe I saw a trailer once in a e3 am not sure if it was this game. But this game gets my Thumbs Up.
    Last edited by Gman17; 03-29-2010 at 11:31 PM.

PSN: DeadlyGmn

Ultra Member

Once again, EA is dominating the gaming world. This looks like a must buy, even though I don't have a gaming pc.

Looks like an epic version of cops and robbers. Also, one of the few games that feature both genders, I guess they're trying to appeal to females.

Also, it would be boss if you could import some burnout cars (since they don't use licensed cars) to this game.
    Last edited by Dripz167; 03-30-2010 at 02:07 AM.

Ok guys thx for telling me Anyways, i cant wait until it comes out :O or more like, i cant wait until i get a new pc +,+

thx to afterlife1230
    My other sigs

Linux Enthusiast

Saw this on X-play like a week ago and it looked awesome. MMORPG/MMOFPS all rolled into one.
    PSP 1001 / 5.00 M33-6 (Loyal<3)

wow, now that's a kick ass game!

thanks to "Anonymous Blah" for the signature

I should get a new pc when i move to a new house around this summer :P then my internet should work flawlessly too

thx to afterlife1230
    My other sigs

This game sadly flopped, and came off the market! But a new publisher has already adopted it and plans to make it even better- to be called APB: Reloaded! Such a shame, because I could have done with a good browser game like APB the last six months before uni starts.