network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CS:S Anyone?

Spot Veteran

Default CS:S Anyone?

Anyone wanna play some CS:S. I havent played in a while since there was nothing really new that made me want to play, but now that I found out about the new update who wants to play?

Steam = Afterlife1230 (of course)

Wanna request a sig click the [X]

The Moogle

I'm up for it. My Steam ID is ashedd. I have my own server too that'll be up for three more days.

216.52.148.64:27015
    Last edited by Joomla12; 06-24-2010 at 04:41 PM.

Spot Veteran

Alright, Ive got a clan match in a different game I play soon, so after thats over I'll add you and join or w/e. : D

Cookie Monstah!!!

i wanna join but i forgot my my steam id, pass, and the fckin email i registered it with

My Platinums Sig.

=^.^=

Spot Veteran

I love the game and i have it but for some reason it drops fps on my computer. My specifications are way over it. I am thinking that it is because I am running 64 bit version of windows 7.

Spot Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by hax555 View Post
    I love the game and i have it but for some reason it drops fps on my computer. My specifications are way over it. I am thinking that it is because I am running 64 bit version of windows 7.
    Can't be. Because Im on the same OS and I run it fine. All high. Turn your lighting effects (bloom and stuff) off. It takes alot of graphics power to run realistic shadows too. so turn those off also. Thats what i got and I can run fraps on my laptop and still get over 25 FPS. If that isnt it then go into the steam folder and find the CS:S exe and turn compatibility on windows XP sp2, and run as admin. maybe that will help. and maybe update some graphics drivers.

Hey, thats very strange that you haven't play the counter strike online yet. Actually it is one of the best game ever of the century. So just come online, you can get lots of friends online to play the game..

First of all I am big fan of counter strike and I am crazy for this game. I played this game lots of time. But I never played on server so please tell me how can I play this game? What things are needed for play this game? I am playing this game on LAN so please give me proper answer so I CAN play this game with you.

One of my favorite games is CSS and i like to play this game. Every i play this game minimum 1 hour. It's action scene and maps of every stage is nice. I like to play on line with my friends.