network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Well I consider myself to be a "casual" gamer I suppose, looking at the fact that I enjoy playing video games on a so-called family orientated console rather than a PC. I have also played COD4 on both the PC and Xbox 360, and I have to say that the Xbox was a much better experience. Of course, this is just my opinion. But like you said, why bicker about the platform you play on? COD4 is a fantastic game for any console, and it is the best game out of the entire Call of Duty franchise.

Whether you like it or not, there will always be little fanboys fighting over what console is better, you can't argue with that. So all this "getting along" rubbish will never happen. I must admit that I prefer the 360 than the PS3, but whatever floats your boat is fine with me. I'm not going to get all hyped up because you have different opinions.

And CHELSEA won, hoe ya!

hay guys if any one good server i csn join tell me! i always use the same sever!

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is very amazing and awesome game and i like to play this game. In call of duty 4 there are many types of weapons.Modern Warfare is a very good first person shooter and I would recommend it to play this game.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4