network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: iGoogle

Elite Poster

Default iGoogle

If you are a gamer and want to customize your home page then this is the right homepage for you, especially If you are an Xbox 360 gamer like I am. You can customize your theme on your home page to gamer themes like street fighter, Cod Waw, and many more. You can also add your gamercard and add your friends gamercard as well.

The link:iGoogle
    Here is the link on how to add your gamercard to iGoogle:INSTALLATION PAGE GooMGC
    Last edited by amarillo8380; 04-02-2009 at 04:54 PM.
    To a greater force, and to a better nature, you free, are subject, and that creates the mind in you, which the heavens have not in their charge. Therefore if the present world go astray, the cause is in you, in you it is to be sought.

Retired

Not anything for me.

But this did gave me an idea.... I'm going to save down the google frontpage with the search engine, customize it and enjoy

Special Task Force Unit

Most of their themes look horrible.

Retired

I just noticed. lol
    And it seems like the google frontpage isn't using regular HTML but really weird and hard to understand html... lol
    I guess I could install a HTML coding program, but who wants to waste time on that?

Elite Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Genobee View Post
    Most of their themes look horrible.
    Figures, why am I not surprised.
    To a greater force, and to a better nature, you free, are subject, and that creates the mind in you, which the heavens have not in their charge. Therefore if the present world go astray, the cause is in you, in you it is to be sought.

Special Task Force Unit

Quote Originally Posted by amarillo8380 View Post
    Figures, why am I not surprised.
    I did like the Megaman one, and applied it for the sake of novelty, but it quickly tired my eyes. I've yet to find something as simple as the default in a darker color. Maybe I haven't searched enough.

Spot Veteran

lol that's why you guys should try out the plugin called "Stylish" if you're using Firefox and know HTML, CSS, or whatever. Downloaded this theme for iGoogle from userstyles.org which had to be tweaked a little since it's out of date. This is my iGoogle homepage when I launch Firefox:

I've been using the gamercard gadget on my iGoogle ever since I registered to mygamercard
    PS3 MGS4 Bundle | Firmware 3.41 | 250GB Upgrade | PlayStation Plus