network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    VIP Helper

Default [Archived Thread] POTW #3 Submission Thread

Hello and welcome to the POTW #3!!

After last weeks appalling entrys apart from mutevict1m who was the only one who had the balls to go outside and take a picture to enter the POTW. This time were making sure you didn't just hype up the POTW and then run away from it. Now i'm not here to insult you just to get a bit stricter because me and Jazzer were really dissapointed with the lack of entries. So we've chosen a theme for this week to be really anything or anywhere entry so if most of you are either too afraid to go outside or like to complain be my guest

Theme this week is: Texture

Now it's up to you how you want to take the picture, either outside, inside, macro mode, perspective anything but no photoshop yet. This is a easy theme and all you have to do is use your imagination and come up with something new and different.

Finally if we see a picture which we both discuss as being nothing near to the theme we'll automatically kick that entry out and not include it. I'm sick of stupid picture that are just for entertainment purpose, if you have a serious passion enter otherwise don't bother please.

NO PICTURES TAKEN BEFORE THIS THREAD WILL BE ALLOWED AND WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.

[countdown=Time Remaining]7d0h0m[/countdown]

Please read the rules before submissions!!

Created & Managed By Ruzarko & Jazzer
    Last edited by Jazzer; 11-16-2008 at 05:23 PM. Reason: Edited For Sticky

The Black Knight

Theres a reason why u got a lack of entries because the ones that usually enter like me dont enter anymore because we either miss the thread or dont even realize it started it would be better if it was on the front page so it would get more attention to the members that miss it but thats just me idk if it relates to the others
    [Release]BlackBox Core Registry Flash & BackUp
    OFFICIAL FIRMWARES THREAD[Updated -Added 6.20 FW]

PSN:NightWCalyster
    Get a PS3 and go Beyond the unimaginable!
    ---------------------------------------------

Ultra Member

Quote Originally Posted by NightCalyster View Post
    Theres a reason why u got a lack of entries because the ones that usually enter like me dont enter anymore because we either miss the thread or dont even realize it started it would be better if it was on the front page so it would get more attention to the members that miss it but thats just me idk if it relates to the others
    We can't exactly have it up on the front page can we now, sotw doesn't even get that, i'll tell you want we need.. We need a sub-forum to attract more people, at the moment there all muddled up. But the main POTW thread with all the links to all the POTW threads we've made is a sticky on the Graphics section, thats about as much we have to tell people.

Passed away.....

they say texture?? huh??? u mean like floor tile or wat???

100 post on 18 Nov 2008 9:39AM

Ultra Member

Quote Originally Posted by capricon_Dude View Post
    they say texture?? huh??? u mean like floor tile or wat???
    Texture can be anything, can be anywere of pretty much anything, but what you mentioned is has texture so it falls under the category. Just be imaginative and think of something different and maybe some fundamentals to photography, try different angles, there's allsorts that can be done.

Passed away.....

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzer View Post
    Texture can be anything, can be anywere of pretty much anything, but what you mentioned is has texture so it falls under the category. Just be imaginative and think of something different and maybe some fundamentals to photography, try different angles, there's allsorts that can be done.
    ok... so how do i submit the photos?? juz put up here or send it to u??

Ultra Member

Quote Originally Posted by capricon_Dude View Post
    ok... so how do i submit the photos?? juz put up here or send it to u??
    Just read the rules or look back on old POTW's to get the idea.

[countdown=Time Remaining]7d0h0m[/countdown]

Please read the rules before submissions!!
    Jazzer

VIP Helper

Its always nice to actually read the rules before asking questions that have been answered. But most people dont seem to realise what rules are on this forum :/

Passed away.....

ok here is mine....

my entry

proof

IMG CODE
    HTML Code:
    [IMG]http://i33.tinypic.com/2mq5hc6.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by Jazzer; 11-17-2008 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Image Resized - 600 Pixels width maximum.

Spot Veteran

i want to participate too!!!

here it go,

proof:

Image code:
    HTML Code:
    [IMG]http://i398.photobucket.com/albums/pp61/volumexxxhamsy/DSC067991.jpg[/IMG]
    can i post two entry??hehe

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast