network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
Closed Thread
    Ultra Member

Post [Archived Thread] POTW #4 Submission Thread

Hello and welcome to the POTW#4! Here is were you submit your pictures to enter the POTW this week. Remember to add the NEW BB code which got enabled for POTW. Below is how you use the code, or look on the POTW Rules.

[potw="Name Of Submitter"]URL OF IMAGE[/potw]

Also don't forget about the screenshot proof, rules can be found HERE. Good luck to all who enters

NO PICTURES TAKEN BEFORE THIS THREAD WILL BE ALLOWED AND WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.

Ps. Sorry to those who have waited a while for this thread to be made and thanks for being so patient. Me and Ruzarko have had work up to the eyeballs.

Theme: Automobiles/Transportation (eg. Cars, bikes, trains, busses, anything like that)

[countdown=Time Remaining]7d0h0m[/countdown]

Please read the rules before submissions!!

Created & Managed By Ruzarko & Jazzer
    Last edited by Jazzer; 01-14-2009 at 11:45 PM. Reason: Thread Update

I would have liked to have gotten something better for my entry... I'm too impatient. I know there's a week left, I just wish there was some way to decide which picture to use before entry. I don't like being tied down, and I could probably do better than this (I was thinking trains) but alas, "Each thing I do I rush through so I can do something else".

Picture of the Week Entry
    Anton17
    Anton17
    I have read the rules pertaining to this week's Picture of the Week Competition, and would like to enter my image above. I acknowledge that if I vote for my own work when the poll is posted, I will be disqualified
    [Direct Link To Image]

Proof Screenshot:

Resized Original:

UK Limited Edition Crisis Core PSP: 3.90 > 4.01 > 4.01 M33-2 > SOLD
    Japanese Limited Edition Crisis Core PSP: 3.70 > 4.01 M33-2 > 5.01 M33-4 > 4.01 M33-2 > Kept in box
    White Slim PSP: 3.72 > 5.01 > 4.01 M33-2 > 5.00 M33-4 > 5.00 M33-6 (Current)

Elite Poster

Spark
    Spark
    I have read the rules pertaining to this week's Picture of the Week Competition, and would like to enter my image above. I acknowledge that if I vote for my own work when the poll is posted, I will be disqualified
    [Direct Link To Image]

Proof

Last edited by Jazzer; 01-14-2009 at 06:27 PM. Reason: POTW Code Fixed
    --><--

Ultra Member

Post Potw#4

Jazzer
    Jazzer
    [Direct Link To Image]

Here is my entry. It's a Narrowboat Is it just England which have these?

Screenshot Proof

Jazzer

VIP Helper

Ruzarko
    Ruzarko
    [Direct Link To Image]

Daym 2 hours just before this POTW closes, just in time

Saw this bicycle on my photography adventure and decided to take some shots purely for this POTW

Liked this upclose shot making the bicycle seem huge and the grunge on the bike making some nice effects

Let the contest begin