network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
Closed Thread
    VIP Helper

Default [Archived Thread] POTW #5 Submission Thread

Hello and welcome to the POTW#5! Here is were you submit your pictures to enter the POTW this week. Remember to add the NEW BB code which got enabled for POTW. Below is how you use the code, or look on the POTW Rules.

[potw="Name Of Submitter"]URL OF IMAGE[/potw]

Also don't forget about the screenshot proof, rules can be found HERE. Good luck to all who enters

ANY PICTURES TAKEN BEFORE THIS THREAD WILL NOT BE ALLOWED AND WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.

After some thinking and taking antons suggestion into consideration me and jazzer freakily came to the same conclusion at the same time. It was quite a silent shocking moment yes. Well have no fear the theme goes no far of testing your abilities of your photography skills. Now my children outward heading for the destination of your choice in the search of....

Theme: Metal Macro (eg. Stainless Steel,Rust,Graphite)

>_< Mix and match people. I dont wanna see any psps on stainless steel surfaces!

[countdown=Time Remaining]7d0h0m[/countdown]

Please read the rules before submissions!!

Created & Managed By Ruzarko & Jazzer
    Last edited by ruzarko; 01-25-2009 at 12:25 AM.

Picture of the Week Entry
    "Anton17
    "Anton17
    I have read the rules pertaining to this week's Picture of the Week Competition, and would like to enter my image above. I acknowledge that if I vote for my own work when the poll is posted, I will be disqualified
    [Direct Link To Image]

Proof:

Resized Original:

UK Limited Edition Crisis Core PSP: 3.90 > 4.01 > 4.01 M33-2 > SOLD
    Japanese Limited Edition Crisis Core PSP: 3.70 > 4.01 M33-2 > 5.01 M33-4 > 4.01 M33-2 > Kept in box
    White Slim PSP: 3.72 > 5.01 > 4.01 M33-2 > 5.00 M33-4 > 5.00 M33-6 (Current)

Ultra Member

Jazzer
    Jazzer
    I have read the rules pertaining to this week's Picture of the Week Competition, and would like to enter my image above. I acknowledge that if I vote for my own work when the poll is posted, I will be disqualified
    [Direct Link To Image]

Barbwire, taken with my 52mm macro+8 filter.

Proof

Jazzer

VIP Helper

Ruzarko
    Ruzarko
    [Direct Link To Image]

Well yeah taken in saltaire of some rusting pipe so thought ill take a picture of the innards

Proof:

Spot Mod

MarkCooz
    MarkCooz
    [Direct Link To Image]

Proof

wow lots of stuff has change.
    anyways i'm back for a while. good luck!