Hello and welcome to the POTW#6! Here is were you submit your pictures to enter the POTW this week. Remember to add the NEW BB code which got enabled for POTW. Below is how you use the code, or look on the POTW Rules.

[potw="Name Of Submitter"]URL OF IMAGE[/potw]

Also don't forget about the screenshot proof, rules can be found HERE. Good luck to all who enters

ANY PICTURES TAKEN BEFORE THIS THREAD WILL NOT BE ALLOWED AND WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.

Right, so me and Ruzarko came to a agreement that this weeks theme will be black and white street. Me, Ruzarko and hopefully most people know that you can't edit pictures when entering POTW entries but 'most' cameras have the options to shoot in black and white. If your camera doesn't have this option you'll have to edit it but try not to do that much editing during the process. Me and Ruzarko will both be monitoring peoples entries and if we suspect that we think you've doen further editing we'll come to a agreement and disqualify the entry. We are also doing this to see if people will actually edit and enter so it's kind of a test in a way so we can pick more advanced themes later on. Anyway i'll stop being bossy and shut up!

Theme: Black & White - Street

[countdown=Time Remaining]7d0h0m[/countdown]

Please read the rules before submissions!!

Created & Managed By Ruzarko & Jazzer