network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    19

    Default Will this revive Consolespot?

    I remember the PSP-1000 in all it's glory during the theme making boom of 3.XX, if this new product does bring back life to these forums I will be very happy. Is any other of the oldies coming back for this?
    was: PSPFreak2007
    BF3 PC:O-L-W-A-G

  2.    
  3. #2
    News Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    421

    Default

    To be honest, I doubt it, but we'll see.


  4. #3
    Taz
    Taz is offline
    Bawwws
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    x
    Posts
    910

    Default

    LOL.

















































    No.

    (can't believe how dead this place is lmao)
    n

  5. #4
    Spot Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    573

    Default

    :areyoufuckingkiddingme:


  6. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    $PWD
    Posts
    251

    Default

    Probably not.

    I'm gonna be pissed if the Vita doesn't get hacked, though.

  7. #6
    Ultra Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,506

    Default

    Hey guys! Been a long time. I will say that if I get a Vita & it gets hacked then I will come back to help out.

    Still haven't decided if I'll buy one or not though. College is sucking up all of my cash





  8. #7
    Ultra Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Oh you must not know....
    Posts
    1,139

    Default

    I'd come back and do more themes again if it gets hacked, have it imported now just waiting...
    Not for immature people.

  9. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    on pLaNeT COD cursin' out fAgEt cAmPeRs
    Posts
    272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taz View Post
    LOL.


















    No.

    (can't believe how dead this place is lmao)
    Yea it is pretty dead the "Change" killed this site B(

    Quote Originally Posted by karothacker View Post
    Hey guys! Been a long time. I will say that if I get a Vita & it gets hacked then I will come back to help out.

    Still haven't decided if I'll buy one or not though. College is sucking up all of my cash
    LOL yea everybody grew up and got "BUSY" and almost everybody grew outta the psp cause the hacks died down ALOT


    xD Lu Bu Jx

    PsPs n' Ps3's RoCk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  10. #9
    M-M-M Monster Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,264

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xD Lu Bu Jx View Post
    LOL yea everybody grew up and got "BUSY" and almost everybody grew outta the psp cause the hacks died down ALOT
    funny how we all got "busy" at the same time lol


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts