network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread

Default [BFBC2] Why it beats MW2

Yes, i know this is PC game-play but that's not the point on the post and also i'm a ps3 owner so i posted here. Point is in the title, oh and remember this is just one map. ONE MAP

Also watch in full HD.

Last edited by lupey; 02-17-2010 at 09:40 AM.

Ultra Member

The best thing about BC2 is the medic class, When I got killed, all of the sudden You see a white flash and you don't have to wait to re-spawn.

XMB Creator

i played the demo on the 360 and i was not impressed at all. not nearly as smooth as MW2, maybe the full version will be a little better, but the gameplay itself was not very good in my opinion!

CLICK HERE
    40+ THEMES CONVERTED TO 5.50Gen!!

360 Gamer Card/Other

Spot Veteran

i played MW2 on a PS3 and i can not get past level 10. idk y but i just dont find MW2 as fun as the first one. so... im like lvl 6... i havent played BFBC2 yet... i'm more in with the free games I dont have to buy atm though... not much console gaming for me atm

Wanna request a sig click the [X]

well....in my opinion

MW2 = arcade shooter
    mastery = you can be 12 and be a lvl 60 prestiged twice and is either easy or non realistic.

BFBC2 = hardcore, manually drivin game (i.e. oh a helocopter, let me fly it and get my own kills not a computer) better maps, more team based, tactical and overall more open to imagination (i.e. in BF i can air drop from a stolen helo and land on top of the objective instead of running a half a football field and worrying about getting fragged before i even get there)

P.S. I've played both Beta and Demo I also own MW2 and play both games on the daily but, ive actually prefered playing the simple demo over the who MW2 game at times. Battlefield is something you can get into esppecialy if you have good friends or just a good squad. MW2 is more of a get in get out type of game. Nevertheless, the only reason most ppl play the game to the extent of ranking up is to unlock and test out other weapons (just a factual opinion)

Spot Veteran

I always said that the Battlefield series was better then COD, its much more realistic like MW2 I play for atleast 2 hours tops but I can play Battlefield 2 on the PC for like a day straight.
    Check my website out: Click Here

Cookie Monstah!!!

i FCKIN hate how in CoD they shoot u twice and u dead and worse is they shoot u in da freakin shoulder like come on i like mw2 just because its fun to play with ur ni**as but only if you r in da same room but wheen i play BF is more than just shootin. For instance me and ma two boys be playin online we got our lil quad lol im the engineer another is assault and medic. assault goes first i ggo second and medic goes last in case 1 of us dies lol i also like it cuz there arent a lot of lil kids cursin actin all tough and sht just a cool game for cool ppl :P and the sounds wow way better than in call of duty also is it me or do ppl reload the pistols fast as hell in CoD?

My Platinums Sig.

=^.^=

Ultra Member

Maybe they had sleight of hand pro...

I think the people in mw2 run a bit too fast. No solider I know runs that fast, with equipment on and all.

Spot Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by dripz167 View Post
    Maybe they had sleight of hand pro...

I think the people in mw2 run a bit too fast. No solider I know runs that fast, with equipment on and all.
    i agree with that... and usually they have that perk that u can run forever... and they come up and stab you from 10 feet away... i have noticed that people camp a hell of a lot more in MW2 than in the first one also.. which is really friggen annoying...
    Ive been playing A.V.A. and i like that game more than MW2... and thats a free game. A.V.A. pwns.

Wanna request a sig click the [X]

Oh NoeZ!!!!!.....

Quote Originally Posted by lupey View Post
    well....in my opinion

MW2 = arcade shooter
    mastery = you can be 12 and be a lvl 60 prestiged twice and is either easy or non realistic.

BFBC2 = hardcore, manually drivin game (i.e. oh a helocopter, let me fly it and get my own kills not a computer) better maps, more team based, tactical and overall more open to imagination (i.e. in BF i can air drop from a stolen helo and land on top of the objective instead of running a half a football field and worrying about getting fragged before i even get there)
    Yes, BFBC2 is really realistic cause theres just helicopters laying around for people who are not trained in flying/flying combat.
    This was sarcasm for those who didn't catch on...

One thing I did like in BFBC2 (in the demo) is the sniping. In this one, you actually have to put in to play of how far and the direction your target is moving in order to actually hit them. You just don't put their head in the middle of the target and get a headshot. if they are really far, you have to put some arc on the bullet so it can have the proper height cause after traveling far gravity will push the bullet down and if you didn't have arc, you will miss and blow your cover.