network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: GoW 3

Spot Veteran

Default GoW 3

I have played a few games this year and this has to be one of the best yet, it is utterly amazing although I cant beat two challenges lol. If anyone is looking for a decent game get this! and does anyone know when the GoW collection for 1&2 is coming to the UK? and the price?
    Check my website out: Click Here

Ultra Member

I'm not sure, but isn't PS3 region free?

Spot Veteran

Yeah it is but I never buy games over the internet unless they are from UK specific stores, bad history of chinese/american imports lol.

Ultra Member

Oh, I see. Well, hopefully it comes out for the UK because they can use the support.

The more people buy and like the GOW collection, the people WILL buy GOW3. I wonder if they're coming out with a super collection, with all three in it. That would sell like hotcakes

Cookie Monstah!!!

i suggest going to the gamestop.com
    it is legit on the US and it ships free with orders over 19.99 and well the GoW collection is 29.99 that would be about what...15-20 pounds (england money) lol
    idk if pound is spelled correctly. For some reason after playing the E3 demo i wasn't that much into GoW war at all so im like ehh.... can't wait for red dead redemption and gran turismo 5...imma get those no doubt

My Platinums Sig.

=^.^=

Ultra Member

I'll buy this game once I finish my research paper on neoliberalism. DAMN THAT PAPER!!

Team Mudkip

On one hand, I feel a bit like I'm advertising. On the other, my review contains exactly what I want to say about this game.

Here's an off-site linky:

The Escapist : Forums : User Reviews : My first review: God of War III

Spot Veteran

I agree completely the game kicks major ass but the story could have been a bit better it seemed all I was doing was killing god after god. And the last weapon you collect was pathetic IMO, they should of gave you the blades of exile, soul blades (the noise they make is awesome lol), nemean gauntlets and a sword atleast or a polestaff something normal that he could do some damage with like a hammer.

The thing that grabbed me though was the gameplay like fighting at the beggining with the titans in the background. Especially on your screenshot with the volcano guy.
    Last edited by Konkor; 03-31-2010 at 07:55 PM.