network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread

Default what fps do you recommend and why

hi everyone i have a ps3 and i played killzone 2 MW1 and 2 killzone has its down sides and its kinda old now MW2 is just way too repetitive and i dont like the whole idea of prestige it kinda makes the game all about showing off and if you dont prestige then its gets boring (for me anyway) so i'm looking for a new fps i was thinking bad company 2 but id like to hear what everyone thinks first so i wouldn't buy a game and regret it later (ive been there before and i don't wanna be there again)
    so give me your suggestions with explanations as to why do you recommend that particular fps or 3rd person shooter
    thanks in advance

Ultra Member

I love Bad Company 2, if you're into team based, helping each other out action, Bad Company 2 is the way to go.

MW2 is good as well, but if you play online, be prepared to not be helped.

I haven't played KZ2 (Except for a demo) but it looks pretty good.

talk about not being helped i saw the dumbist idiots in the world in MW2s online they just stand there looking at your enemy and thinking:is he on my team? its just unbelievable

Spot Veteran

I still think MW2 is great

Linux Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous Blah View Post
    I still think MW2 is great
    ^ This.

Find a good group of people to play with and it keeps it fun. Even without them it can still be fun. Just make sure you have a good team so you aren't the only one doing all the work >_>

-Still waiting for my new mic to arrive- D=
    PSP 1001 / 5.00 M33-6 (Loyal<3)

i play bad company 2. overall it has the best multiplayer online experience...if you have a mic you'll be making friends just about everyday you play and even if you dont ppl understand the concept and arent selfish.

basically BC2 wont let you down...unless you want to wait for May and get Lost planet 2. the early access multiplayer versus demo is out now and will be available on the 22 of this month if your patient. Lost planet is beautiful and very intense (depending on who your playing with [japs are crazy in that game])

don't get me wrong guys MW2 isn't bad at all its just that after playing the same game for a long time you just feel like playing a different game because if you play the same game for a long time you'll get bored and you'll feel like the game sucks and is pointless to play

Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by user1 View Post
    don't get me wrong guys MW2 isn't bad at all its just that after playing the same game for a long time you just feel like playing a different game because if you play the same game for a long time you'll get bored and you'll feel like the game sucks and is pointless to play
    I'm thinking the same thing. Mw2 is ok, but I'm kinda bored with it. My next game purchase will be BC2. Should have bought it sooner . but i'll get it before GT5 gets here.

Ultra Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kalitrius View Post
    but i'll get it before GT5 gets here.
    /word, because GT5 keeps pushing back the date of release, now it's ?/?/2010

Probably gonna be december 31, but then again there's a lot of stuff in that game.