network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread
    Oh NoeZ!!!!!.....

Default ModNation Racers Demo For PS3!

Finally! The ModNation Racers Demo for the PlayStation3 will come out on the next PSN Store Update, which is the 18th on Tuesday for US. As for the UK, IDK.

Its about time they come out with a public demo release for the PS3 for those of us that were not lucky to get in on the Beta a while back.

It comes out exactly a week before the game even comes out which I think they could have given it to us earlier but at least its coming.

The Demo will include a Mod, Kart, and Track Creator. Of course it will not give you all the tools/tracks/Mods/Karts in the full game, it will just be some basic stuff.

When you create anything on the demo, or anything you created on the Beta for that matter, you will be able to upload and share on the Full Game when it launches in the UK on May 21st and in the US on May 25th. This is pretty cool cause you won't have to create your Mods, Karts or Tracks again, maybe just upgrade them with the extra tools.

Well this game is going to be awesome and I can't wait to see what crazy tracks, Mods and Karts people across the world come up with! I definitely want to download that InFamous Themed Track! Looks SICK!

Here are a few videos for some of you that have not seen it in action yet.
    ModNation Racers Official Trailer

ModNation Racers Build It Trailer

IF you want special characters such as Kratos, Drake, or Ratchet and Clank along with their own unique Kart (Except Ratchet and Clank) which also come with a Sackboy Mod and his very own special Kart and last but not least, a random 1 of 4 special Mod and Kart parts, you will have to PRE-ORDER the game from GameStop, BestBuy, or Amazon.

Pre-Order from:
    GameStop and receive Kratos & Chaos Kart + Sackboy & Cardboard Roadster Kart + 1 Mystery Mod Part(s) & Mystery Kart Part(s).
    BestBuy and receive Nathan Drake & Jungle Jeep Kart + Sackboy & Cardboard Roadster Kart + 1 Mystery Mod Part(s) & Mystery Kart Part(s).
    Amazon and receive Ratchet & Clank + Sackboy & Cardboard Roadster Kart + 1 Mystery Mod Part(s) & Mystery Kart Part(s).
    Pre-Order DLC Characters Trailer

Pre-Order Mystery DLC Characters Revealed

Also, there is a Pre-DLC giveaway for a free Mod and Kart! The Mod's name is Air Raid and will come with his Fighter Plane Kart. When you download the DLC, you will be able to use some of the parts from the Kart to put on other Karts such as the Cross-Hair on the front of the Fighter Plane Kart, and you can also use the clothes on Air Raid on other Mods.
    There are a few sites that are giving away this Pre-DLC Voucher. The only one doing so right now is GameSpot.com, you have to be/become a member and they will give you a code to use on launch day of ModNation Racers.
    If you want a code, you can try and get one here, GameSpot DLC : ModNation Racers Air Raid DLC Giveaway

That's all I have to say for now!

Remember, the game comes out in stores in the UK on the 21st of May and in the US on the 25th of May.

Now that you got a glimpse of whats to come, what do you guys think about it?

[Sources] Qj.net + GameSpot + PlayStation.Blog
    Last edited by leo9891; 05-16-2010 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Sorry Psyko, I really wanted the Pre-Order Characters to show without the Spoiler, so I resized them to fit. :)

Thanks for the info
    I jus ordered mine from Gamestop

▂▂▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ M H lM Hkr █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂▂▂

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▼▲▼
    M ߥk_ - h r & HM
    ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▼▲▼

Oh NoeZ!!!!!.....

Woot woot! The Demo was released today! Pretty cool game! The PSP Version could have at least included the Mod and Kart Creator like the PS3 version did, it would've been better.